Windows 10: Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.

Discus and support Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It was suggested I post to the Win10 group. We upgraded to WIn10 and shortly after our Office 2013 quit working with images. I did a repair and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by katPHish, Apr 8, 2019.

1. katPHish Win User

Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.

It was suggested I post to the Win10 group.

We upgraded to WIn10 and shortly after our Office 2013 quit working with images. I did a repair and still no go. I had the option to install 2019 so that is what we did. However, even there the issue occurred. Even had some other odd issues after install.

We tried steps suggested to my post in the Word/Office group, but no luck.

See the info here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_win10-mso_2019/office-word-and-powerpoint-no-longer-displaying/8db88a27-7f2c-4385-9ff9-765be9f83995?tm=1554518345429&auth=1&page=1&rtAction=1554723083333

Not sure if the above will work so here it is her JIC:

Link

TIA!

:)

katPHish, Apr 8, 2019

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Download: Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office touch apps for Windows 10

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/02/04/n...ffice-windows/

Brink, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly. - Similar Threads - Office Word Powerpoint

2. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  3. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  4. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Word and PowerPoint docs not working correctly after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and PowerPoint docs not working correctly after upgrade to windows 10: I backed up my powerpoint and word documents created on windows 7 with word 2010 and qn older verison on powerpoint. After upgrading to Windows 10 when i open the docs they dont work correctly. Slides with photos or graphics are missing or dont work on powerpoint. On word...
  6. Word and PowerPoint no longer displaying images

Word and PowerPoint no longer displaying images: I hope somebody can help me. I have just lost 15 years of handouts in the form of Word and Powerpoints, which no longer display images when they are clicked on. I can also no longer paste any image into Word, I can copy it but when I paste it I get what appears to be the...
  7. Excel, word and Powerpoint

Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  8. Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc: Good Evening all, I got an issue with Microsoft Office Package. I got subscription under my account with my work company to install onto something like 10 devices. Therefore i went ahead and installed onto my Dell Windows 10 laptop. Recently after doing recent latest...
  9. Office 2013 no longer displaying pictures correctly after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 2013 no longer displaying pictures correctly after upgrade to windows 10: After upgrading to windows 10, images in documents opened in Microsoft word 2013 no longer display. Same issue in powerpoint however no issues opening the same .doc in google docs. My issues match the issues another user was experiencing after the update to windows 10....
  10. Colors in Windows/Office not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colors in Windows/Office not displaying correctly: When I opened my computer this morning, my background was black rather than the cycle of images Window's 10 normally offers. I still had the opportunity to sign in, but when I did, my desktop background was black as well! When I opened Word, everything is black where white...