Windows 10: Office

Discus and support Office in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; . Is there a free word from microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office/8b6926ca-ff8e-4736-95a3-7aed39718d61" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johncurious, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Office

Is there a free word from microsoft?

:)

johncurious, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Office :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Office

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (COffice :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Office

1. Office - Similar Threads - Office

2. Office Pro on CD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Pro on CD: I have a copy of Office Pro Plus which I bought for home use. I lost the product key, but I want to install this on a new Win10 desktop. How can I recover the product key?...
  3. Microsoft Office version

Microsoft Office version: Hi all,why when i'm install microsoft office home & business 2016 in my pc,then it would not ms Office 2016...when i'm try to open like excel or word,it show the popup that i must to activate..at there show Microsoft Office Pro & Plus..not ms office home & business..anyone...
  4. SIMPLE OFFICE NETWORKING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SIMPLE OFFICE NETWORKING: Simple Office - Three Computers - No Domain Computer A sees Computer B & C and can access. Computer B & C can see A but No Access Granted. Computer B & C can ping A - No Data Loss Folks I've been trying for two days. Rest assured; Discovery is on, ipconfig/flushdns,...
  5. Office 2000 error code while installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 2000 error code while installing: I just installed office 2000 professional and got error code 1904 and 1919. I was making a check book and when i went to open it an add it inst there the same with word. what do i do to fix it...
  6. Office 365 & Windows Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 & Windows Store apps: Office 365 apps not working Properly and windows store apps also not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-store-apps/21d07aba-02c5-455c-9d2d-2d7f7122f821"
  7. I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list...: Hi. I have installed Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2010 via Sharepoint on my Win 10 build 1809 and it is working properly. When I right click on a file and choose Office Picture Manager in "open with", it works. I can also check the "Always use this app to open ..", but...
  8. Locked out of office due to false subscription expiration

Locked out of office due to false subscription expiration: Hello. I just got a new subscription through my university email and was told it was free to students. However, not even a month later it told me I need a new one. How can I solve this?...
  9. Activation of Office 365

Activation of Office 365: I am trying to setup my new office 365. I am at the stage of confirming my accout. However I cannot enter the Country or Region as it only provides for one country. Please advise....
  10. I can't open any of my office programs or documents created with them

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open any of my office programs or documents created with them: Can't open word or other office documents. Everything else works fine, but clicking on word etc, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-of-my-office-programs-or-documents/b5d6b52d-4bab-4711-aba4-73930806ae09