Windows 10: Office

Discus and support Office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I move my Microsoft Office to my new MacBook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office/556714a6-4aa1-456c-a13e-82dfd61cdb00 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SjoerdList, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Office

Can I move my Microsoft Office to my new MacBook

:)

SjoerdList, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (COffice :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Office

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Office

1. Office - Similar Threads - Office

2. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  3. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  4. Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...: Microsoft Office Home & Student. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purxhased-office-home-student-4-20-2021-for-14999/51e90c32-8134-4fa4-bd0c-2953f09ab9a8
  5. Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...

Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...: Microsoft Office Home & Student. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purxhased-office-home-student-4-20-2021-for-14999/51e90c32-8134-4fa4-bd0c-2953f09ab9a8
  6. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  7. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  8. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

9. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  10. Office subscription

Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...