Windows 10: Office

Discus and support Office in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to have my computer rebuilt in November of 2021, and that made me buy my 3rd Office program for this Windows 10 Home desktop. The key code I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ruth1953, May 13, 2022.

  1. Ruth1953 Win User

    Office


    I had to have my computer rebuilt in November of 2021, and that made me buy my 3rd Office program for this Windows 10 Home desktop. The key code I was give when I purchased Office Professional Plus 2021 from the Microsoft Store was: <Key removed> and when I attempted a re-install Microsoft did not recognize that Key Code. So I went to the Control Panel, and ran the Repair for Office. When I tried to create a new worksheet, my computer opened One Drive. How do I re-establish my Office Key Code and open Excel to create a new worksheet?

    :)
     
    Ruth1953, May 13, 2022
    #1
Thema:

Office

Loading...
  1. Office - Similar Threads - Office

  2. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  3. Microsoft 365: new Windows 11-exclusive Office apps coming that will start install...

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365: new Windows 11-exclusive Office apps coming that will start install...: Two new Windows applications, People and File Search, leaked last year. Earlier this year, Microsoft announced the apps officially in a post on the Tech Community website and unveiled some technical details. The main purpose of the "companion apps" is to keep users focused...
  4. Problem about MS Office 2010

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem about MS Office 2010: I have a problem about MS Office 2010 on process activation wizardInstallation code not showI can’t activate from internet & telephone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-about-ms-office-2010/49c09336-bd8c-4c19-bfa4-26232793341f
  5. Problem about MS Office 2010

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem about MS Office 2010: I have a problem about MS Office 2010 on process activation wizardInstallation code not showI can’t activate from internet & telephone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-about-ms-office-2010/49c09336-bd8c-4c19-bfa4-26232793341f
  6. need help with renewal of office 365

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with renewal of office 365: I need to talk with some one about my subscription with Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-renewal-of-office-365/1f5eaea9-8d23-4e68-a24c-c1b905134c1c
  7. need help with renewal of office 365

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with renewal of office 365: I need to talk with some one about my subscription with Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-renewal-of-office-365/1f5eaea9-8d23-4e68-a24c-c1b905134c1c
  8. my office apps are lockeed

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    my office apps are lockeed: my office apps are locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-office-apps-are-lockeed/1019c33d-5847-4eb4-972f-37c5ce2b5f04
  9. my office apps are lockeed

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my office apps are lockeed: my office apps are locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-office-apps-are-lockeed/1019c33d-5847-4eb4-972f-37c5ce2b5f04
  10. my office apps are lockeed

    in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my office apps are lockeed: my office apps are locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-office-apps-are-lockeed/1019c33d-5847-4eb4-972f-37c5ce2b5f04