Windows 10: Office15\msoia.exe tasks

Discus and support Office15\msoia.exe tasks in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have Office2013 that maintains (by Click 2 Run?) 2 identical tasks in Task Scheduler: OfficeTelemetryAgentFallBack and OfficeTelemetryAgentLogOn,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by FrankW, Jun 5, 2020.

1. FrankW Win User

Office15\msoia.exe tasks

I have Office2013 that maintains (by Click 2 Run?) 2 identical tasks in Task Scheduler: OfficeTelemetryAgentFallBack and
    OfficeTelemetryAgentLogOn, both run Office15\msoia.exe when booting that collect data and send this to MSFT. Each time I disable the two task, they get refreshed after a while and run (0x0) possibly when Office updates are installed or by Click 2 Run Svc. I don't need these 2 tasks and certainly don't want my Outlook e-mail data shared with MSFT. How to permanently block msoia.exe from starting using Regedit. I don't want to delete the tasks as that will break the link in the registry.
    Thanks
    Frank

:)

FrankW, Jun 5, 2020
  2. FrankW Win User

Office15\msoia.exe tasks

I have Office2013 that maintains (by Click 2 Run?) 2 identical tasks in Task Scheduler: OfficeTelemetryAgentFallBack and
    OfficeTelemetryAgentLogOn, both run Office15\msoia.exe when booting that collect data and send this to MSFT. Each time I disable the two task, they get refreshed after a while and run (0x0) possibly when Office updates are installed or by Click 2 Run Svc. I don't need these 2 tasks and certainly don't want my Outlook e-mail data shared with MSFT. How to permanently block msoia.exe from starting using Regedit. I don't want to delete the tasks as that will break the link in the registry.
    Thanks
    Frank

FrankW, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Office15\msoia.exe tasks

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Office15\msoia.exe tasks

1. Office15\msoia.exe tasks - Similar Threads - Office15msoia exe tasks

2. Anti Malware Service Exe in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anti Malware Service Exe in Task Scheduler: Hi. While I'm browsing the Task Scheduler, I just noticed another file popping out. It's called "AntiMalwareSericeExe" but the word "Service" is misspelled as "Serice."I don't know if this is some kind of malware because it triggers every hour. here is an image:Is it a legit...
  3. misspelled Anti Malware Service Exe in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    misspelled Anti Malware Service Exe in Task Scheduler: Hi. While I'm browsing the Task Scheduler, I just noticed another file popping out. It's called "AntiMalwareSericeExe" but the word "Service" is misspelled as "Serice."I don't know if this is some kind of malware because it triggers every hour. here is an image:Is it a legit...
  4. misspelled Anti Malware Service Exe in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    misspelled Anti Malware Service Exe in Task Scheduler: Hi. While I'm browsing the Task Scheduler, I just noticed another file popping out. It's called "AntiMalwareSericeExe" but the word "Service" is misspelled as "Serice."I don't know if this is some kind of malware because it triggers every hour. here is an image:Is it a legit...
  5. Task scheduler - add a task with .exe and input files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task scheduler - add a task with .exe and input files: Need help - when I ran .exe manualy with input files , the .exe create reports . When I add the .exe in the task scheduler , looks like is not finding the input files . How to fix this ? Where have to place the input files...
  6. OVER 20 RunDll32.exe and svchost.exe in TASK MANAGER !

OVER 20 RunDll32.exe and svchost.exe in TASK MANAGER !: There are so many RunDLL32.exe and svchost.exe in task manager, which slows down the system and even startup and restarts take much time. Help me out. Below is the screen shot from Process Explorer. [ATTACH] Here is the screen shot of startup of task manager sorted using...
  7. OVER 20 RunDll32.exe in TASK MANAGER !

OVER 20 RunDll32.exe in TASK MANAGER !: There are so many RunDLL32.exe in task manager, which slows down the system and even startup and restarts take much time. Help me out. Below is the screen shot from Process Explorer. [ATTACH] Here is the screen shot of startup of task manager sorted using status....
  8. Task manager or any system exe is not supported.

Task manager or any system exe is not supported.: Hi all, I have been facing this issue for a while, I cannot open task manager or run any application as an administrator. I tried searching a solution but it involved sfc scan on cmd as an administrator. Finally, I decided to reset my PC and start new. Just finished...
  9. Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual application address in task manager for sttray64.exe: I am trying to repair my Win 10, that newly became so slow, in Chrome browsing and startup, by limiting unnecessary startup programs. I found a "Program" program and did some research about it and decided to remove it from my PC. But it could not be displayed in add/remove...
  10. Pin exe to Quick Access or Second Task Bar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin exe to Quick Access or Second Task Bar ?: Hi I have dual screens and have two task bars. I have an exe I'd like to pin to either Quick Access or my second task bar, but I can't find anyway to do either. Any way to do this ? Thanks 22932