Windows 10: Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

Discus and support Office365 Business Essentials email setup question. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I’m not getting clear confident answer on this from Microsoft sales. Since the connected accounts feature has been removed from Outlook on the web,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Edward2, May 18, 2019.

1. Edward2 Win User

Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

I’m not getting clear confident answer on this from Microsoft sales.
    Since the connected accounts feature has been removed from Outlook on the web, can users still add their business domain email accounts, gmail, and or hotmail/live accounts? Are there Aliases? Adding domains?

I currently have an Outlook.com account with multiple connected accounts but need the 1TB OneDrive and more.

:)

Edward2, May 18, 2019
  2. D3LL Win User

Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

Currently using Office365. Does anyone know if its possible to completely disable the Junk Mail folder. Or, if it's possible to setup a rule on the Junk Email folder to push any/all emails to the inbox.

3. Wynona Win User
    Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

Here ya go.

How to Disable Outlooks Junk Email Filter

This site is run by an Outlook MVP.

Wynona, May 18, 2019
  4. Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

Will my Current WP7 be compatible with Office365? (Which I can't wait for)

Hi Jeremy,

Office365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products. A great benefit of having Exchange Online is that your email will be cloud-based which can be setup and accessed on WP7 with the built in Exchange Mail
    account. As Office365 is launched, Im sure more information on how WP7 can be utilized will come to light. I also can't wait to get my Dad's business setup with Office365!

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

1. Office365 Business Essentials email setup question. - Similar Threads - Office365 Business Essentials

2. Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365: Currently using Office365. Does anyone know if its possible to completely disable the Junk Mail folder. Or, if it's possible to setup a rule on the Junk Email folder to push any/all emails to the inbox. 128725
  3. Send email setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send email setup: Can I set the file send option to go point to and use my gmail? If so where do I find the settings to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-email-setup/1df75aee-4af0-42b0-ba99-00839b627e9e
  4. Comment on W10 small business environment proposed setup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Comment on W10 small business environment proposed setup.: I'm an xp, w7 user with some unix experience. I know my way around computers at an intermediate level (websites, perl-php, c, ksh, java ...). I have never used w10. I've been asked by a friend to help setup his business "network". Money is an issue so that's why I'm here....
  5. Office365 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 Outlook: First apologise if this has been asked before. I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed Office 365 Personal and moved the usual data folders and OneDrive folder to the D: drive. I am concerned that with the amount of...
  6. Emergency! Email Question

in Browsers and Email
    Emergency! Email Question: Last year I deleted some emails from my gmail account. I want to know if its possible to retrieve them somehow. Its VITALLY important for legal reasons. 93664
  7. Office365 - setting up email rules server side

in Browsers and Email
    Office365 - setting up email rules server side: I use Outlook on both my laptop and desktop, both accessing the same mailbox stored in my Office365 account. If I set up email rules in Outlook on my laptop, I believe this will not populate to Oulook on my desktop. Therefore, I presume it has to be done server side, but I...
  8. Email question

in Browsers and Email
    Email question: We finally got a new Dell computer and installed MS Office 2010 using my old CD. The problem we now have is the older version of Home Office does not include Outlook [img] . The Office 2010 email program is the absolute minimum and certainly is not what we need (for contact...
  9. Email connection question

in Browsers and Email
    Email connection question: Windows 10 Home (X64) Version 1703 I have used comcast.net server and Windows Live Mail for years. Just recently WLM stopped making a connection and delivered an error report. I had a chat with a Comcast agent and reviewed all my settings but no improvement. Thinking that...
  10. Win10 and UEFI Setup questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 and UEFI Setup questions: Just 2 quick question in regards to Windows 10 and UEFI settings. I have pretty much a good idea by now, but still have some questions here. 1. In the UEFI settings, how can I change my Internal HDD to boot first? I have Windows Boot Manager set as first boot option...