Windows 10: Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

Discus and support Office365 Business Essentials email setup question. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I’m not getting clear confident answer on this from Microsoft sales. Since the connected accounts feature has been removed from Outlook on the web,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Edward2, May 18, 2019.

1. Edward2 Win User

Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

I’m not getting clear confident answer on this from Microsoft sales.
    Since the connected accounts feature has been removed from Outlook on the web, can users still add their business domain email accounts, gmail, and or hotmail/live accounts? Are there Aliases? Adding domains?

I currently have an Outlook.com account with multiple connected accounts but need the 1TB OneDrive and more.

:)

Edward2, May 18, 2019
  2. D3LL Win User

Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

Currently using Office365. Does anyone know if its possible to completely disable the Junk Mail folder. Or, if it's possible to setup a rule on the Junk Email folder to push any/all emails to the inbox.

3. Wynona Win User
    Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

Here ya go.

How to Disable Outlooks Junk Email Filter

This site is run by an Outlook MVP.

Wynona, May 18, 2019
  4. Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

Will my Current WP7 be compatible with Office365? (Which I can't wait for)

Hi Jeremy,

Office365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products. A great benefit of having Exchange Online is that your email will be cloud-based which can be setup and accessed on WP7 with the built in Exchange Mail
    account. As Office365 is launched, Im sure more information on how WP7 can be utilized will come to light. I also can't wait to get my Dad's business setup with Office365!

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

1. Office365 Business Essentials email setup question. - Similar Threads - Office365 Business Essentials

2. Setup business account in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup business account in Windows 11: Cancelled personal Microsoft subscription/account.Setup business account/subscription in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-business-account-in-windows-11/cb98c1fa-b061-4bf4-8629-ebd23bf1bf9c
  3. Setup business account in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup business account in Windows 11: Cancelled personal Microsoft subscription/account.Setup business account/subscription in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-business-account-in-windows-11/cb98c1fa-b061-4bf4-8629-ebd23bf1bf9c
  4. Windows 10 login not working with Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login not working with Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy.: I'm setting up someone with a new laptop. The user has an Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy. During the setup it asks me to enter the user's email and password, it even pulls up the GoDaddy Office365 login screen. It appears to accept the password and...
  5. Laptop setup will not accept business email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop setup will not accept business email: I just received a brand new Asus laptop for my job. In going through the setup wizard, it will not recognize my business email address and says the account does not exist. I am able to log onto the account with that email on a browser on another computer, so i know the...
  6. email setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email setup: Thunderbird, Gmail or outlook Email doesn't connect to internet - surface 3 windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-setup/4d8279bd-ee1d-40ca-8fed-3745f6060af6
  7. Question on Office365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on Office365: I have a question on the office 365 Education plan ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office ) If I download this, will I be able to use it when i am offline? Also, what will happen to the Microsoft Office 2010 that i currently have in my laptop? Will my...
  8. Setup questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup questions: Can i use mklink during windows install ? Should i use juction ? How should i use it in a batch file ? John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-questions/a2587322-bb74-4f26-aa32-4f5a8c47e1bd
  9. Office 365 business essentials

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 business essentials: Hello, I have purchased the business essentials. So i can control my own mail domain stuff. But the big question for me is why is there not office included in the package. Is it something i can add to it? 140001
  10. Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable Junk Email Folder - Office365: Currently using Office365. Does anyone know if its possible to completely disable the Junk Mail folder. Or, if it's possible to setup a rule on the Junk Email folder to push any/all emails to the inbox. 128725