Windows 10: Office365 home

Discus and support Office365 home in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi. I installed,office 365 on my new pc. I opened a couple of private documents only to find out later that they were also shown up on my husbnds pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Canary1963, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Office365 home

hi. I installed,office 365 on my new pc. I opened a couple of private documents only to find out later that they were also shown up on my husbnds pc under WORD as recents.

I since deleted the files, but want to know why it was shared as i had not shared anything. I am not on icloud either. As i havenow deleted the files on my new pc, will they also be deleted from husbands pc or still there? Will he be able to still read them! I most definitely do not want Any of my files showing up on another pc! Please can someone advise?

:)

Canary1963, Nov 30, 2018
  2. xAIFx Win User

E7 and Office365 Inbox problem

Hi,

I have following problem: I dont see what is in my inbox when using Office365.

I have installed Office365 settings correctly, and I can use all other functions of Office365 like calender and contacts. Also all other email folders work properly like "sent"-folder.

Office365 supportteam suggested, that problem must be in my phone, if all my settings are correct.

I can use Offce365 email account normaly when using it on laptop or browser. My inbox is also normaly visible when I sign in using Windows Phone.

Is this Known Issue for Symbian Belle or where is the problem?

xAIFx, Nov 30, 2018
  3. office365

I couldn't set up office365 on my lumia 535

how can i setup it

sujilsuresh, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Office365 home

how to add multiple Office365 account

Hi.

I am just trying to configure Windows 10 at computers at school where I teach computer science. All of our students and staff has Office365 account, therefore I would like to add on some computers all Office365 accounts, but on some only teachers' accounts
    (to let not the students use them at all). I would like to list accounts in a lock screen like we had it with local accounts at Windows 8.1, i.e. without necessity to type the email address every time.

However, when I am trying to add accounts via control panel, it is only possible to add there Live account or create a new local account. On the other side, when I choose option "other user" at the lock screen, I could type there any existing Office365 email
    an password and the system let me in. How is it possible to administrate permissions for individual Office365 users? Thank you.

Roman

Roman Ujbányai, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Office365 home

1. Office365 home - Similar Threads - Office365 home

2. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?: I have an Office365 PAID account, it is not a "business" account. It is billed annually on my credit card. It is a standard personal account. I need to change the email address that this account is registered with. I can find instructions for changing "BUSINESS 365" but not...
  3. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?: I have an Office365 PAID account, it is not a "business" account. It is billed annually on my credit card. It is a standard personal account. I need to change the email address that this account is registered with. I can find instructions for changing "BUSINESS 365" but not...
  4. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought office365 and did not get a download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought office365 and did not get a download link: I bought office365 and did not get a download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-office365-and-did-not-get-a-download-link/20f71eba-4fc5-4661-9b0f-2c946234c2b6
  6. I bought office365 and did not get a download link

I bought office365 and did not get a download link: I bought office365 and did not get a download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-office365-and-did-not-get-a-download-link/20f71eba-4fc5-4661-9b0f-2c946234c2b6
  7. Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365: My personal Office365 account can't log into OneDrive my Windows laptop due to a PIN code error."Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available".I can login to OneDrive using this account via a browser....
  8. Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365: My personal Office365 account can't log into OneDrive my Windows laptop due to a PIN code error."Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available".I can login to OneDrive using this account via a browser....
  9. Windows PIN error preventing login to OneDrive with personal Office365

10. My company uses azure/office365/sharepoint so we don't have microsoft accounts, how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company uses azure/office365/sharepoint so we don't have microsoft accounts, how do I...: The Link my phone requires that I have a microsoft account. Techincally there is no microsoft account for my work email, even though we use microsoft services for everything. I sign in through Azure. What do I do? Is there an alternate protocol?...