Windows 10: Office365 Outlook

Discus and support Office365 Outlook in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; First apologise if this has been asked before. I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by scopio, Oct 4, 2018.

1. scopio Win User

Office365 Outlook

First apologise if this has been asked before.

I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed Office 365 Personal and moved the usual data folders and OneDrive folder to the D: drive. I am concerned that with the amount of emails that I receive the C: drive would soon be filled up.

Is there a way for the emails to be sent to the D: folder when received and if so is it a good idea to do so?

:)

scopio, Oct 4, 2018

2. How to add my Outlook account as Office365 ?

Hi there,

I've recently bought an Office 365 for Home subscription and everything looks good so far. Next step was to sync my Windows Phone 8.1(Nokia Lumia 920).

I open my office app on my L920 -> Select Office365 -> Input my Username and Password for my Outlook account(which I used to pay for Office 365) and I get the following error:

Something's wrong

We encountered a problem and couldn't complete this task

I have Two-step verification and I tried with my own password and App password... nothing seems to work...

How can I resolve this ?

MartinNikolaev, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 4, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Office365 Outlook

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Office365 Outlook

1. Office365 Outlook - Similar Threads - Office365 Outlook

2. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?: I have an Office365 PAID account, it is not a "business" account. It is billed annually on my credit card. It is a standard personal account. I need to change the email address that this account is registered with. I can find instructions for changing "BUSINESS 365" but not...
  3. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?: I have an Office365 PAID account, it is not a "business" account. It is billed annually on my credit card. It is a standard personal account. I need to change the email address that this account is registered with. I can find instructions for changing "BUSINESS 365" but not...
  4. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought office365 and did not get a download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought office365 and did not get a download link: I bought office365 and did not get a download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-office365-and-did-not-get-a-download-link/20f71eba-4fc5-4661-9b0f-2c946234c2b6
  6. I bought office365 and did not get a download link

I bought office365 and did not get a download link: I bought office365 and did not get a download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-office365-and-did-not-get-a-download-link/20f71eba-4fc5-4661-9b0f-2c946234c2b6
  7. Trying to move my Office365 Outlook pst file to another drive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Trying to move my Office365 Outlook pst file to another drive: Hi all, I have finished a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro to a new NVMe drive. I installed Office 365 but the Outlook pst file is located in my Documents folder on C:/ . I want to move it to a large HDD In this PC rather. I tried moving the pst file across to the HDD and...
  8. Keep signed in Outlook Web (Office365)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep signed in Outlook Web (Office365): [ATTACH] I use my university's outlook web regularly on chrome. A while ago, whenever I went to outlook website, it would show the following and then sign in automatically....
  9. Office365 new user opening Outlook for the first time (going crazy)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 new user opening Outlook for the first time (going crazy): I have set up a new image with SCCM that installs Office365 ProPlus on the machine. I have set the zeroconfigexchange=dword:00000001 in registry I have also set the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\signing\signinoptions=0 (dword) Now, what completely...
  10. office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again

office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again: My outlook goes nuts... and it's asking password over and over again. I do have a msn email.... I did see some exceptions regarding a Hotmail and outlook but without any details... TH...