Windows 10: Office365 Outlook

Discus and support Office365 Outlook in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; First apologise if this has been asked before. I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by scopio, Oct 4, 2018.

1. scopio Win User

Office365 Outlook

First apologise if this has been asked before.

I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed Office 365 Personal and moved the usual data folders and OneDrive folder to the D: drive. I am concerned that with the amount of emails that I receive the C: drive would soon be filled up.

Is there a way for the emails to be sent to the D: folder when received and if so is it a good idea to do so?

:)

scopio, Oct 4, 2018

2. How to add my Outlook account as Office365 ?

Hi there,

I've recently bought an Office 365 for Home subscription and everything looks good so far. Next step was to sync my Windows Phone 8.1(Nokia Lumia 920).

I open my office app on my L920 -> Select Office365 -> Input my Username and Password for my Outlook account(which I used to pay for Office 365) and I get the following error:

Something's wrong

We encountered a problem and couldn't complete this task

I have Two-step verification and I tried with my own password and App password... nothing seems to work...

How can I resolve this ?

MartinNikolaev, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 4, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Office365 Outlook

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Office365 Outlook

1. Office365 Outlook - Similar Threads - Office365 Outlook

2. Windows 10, Office365 Default File Type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Office365 Default File Type: I'm running Windows 10 and have Office365. I have a file type called .data that has no default to open it. I want the default to be Excel. But when I try to set it either by right clicking and doing Open With or by going into the Control Panel, Excel is not an option. The...
  3. Plz Share Experience Moving to Office365 from Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Plz Share Experience Moving to Office365 from Office 2013: I’m considering moving to Office365 and I’m concerned about migrating Outlook. I have several IMAP accounts and I’d rather avoid any nightmares. I also have a considerable number of email folder from my older POP3 email accounts that I don’t want to lose. Can you share your...
  4. Install office365, Office key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install office365, Office key: I can't install office365 without a product key and I can't find my product key. I purchased it online 4 years ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office365-office-key/6639c19a-e5ca-4991-87fd-ab00646b4dd8
  5. Endless repeating Credentials Prompt in Office365

Endless repeating Credentials Prompt in Office365: Hi All, I have installed current Windows 1809 with an MS Account and PIN for identification. Using the same account I connect to onedrive. Having one Excel sheet on onedrive pinned to the Excel icon. Worked well, but this spring I got several warnings: MS-Outlook 365...
  6. Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.: I’m not getting clear confident answer on this from Microsoft sales. Since the connected accounts feature has been removed from Outlook on the web, can users still add their business domain email accounts, gmail, and or hotmail/live accounts? Are there Aliases? Adding...
  7. Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365): I have a brand new Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 laptop, which was loaded with Office365 business, google chrome, IE11 & trend micro anti-virus/password vault etc. As part of the package, an app called teams loads automatically upon start-up & I also have installed team viewer for my...
  8. Windows 10 Personal Machine: Profile is personal account - need to add my work Office365...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Personal Machine: Profile is personal account - need to add my work Office365...: My laptop was setup with my personal MSFT account. I have a work Office365 and MSFT account. We use OneDrive for files. My machine associates my personal MSFT account via File Explorer and that MSFT is not recognized as part of our work Office365 account. Outcome - I...
  9. Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.: Recently, files shared from my OneDrive never reaches the inbox, how can i get this resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-shared-from-onedrive-goes-to-junk-in-gmail/13f83e7f-c991-4715-bc2c-894c536d8d56"
  10. office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again: My outlook goes nuts... and it's asking password over and over again. I do have a msn email.... I did see some exceptions regarding a Hotmail and outlook but without any details... TH...