Windows 10: Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account

Discus and support Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I read that the Microsoft account can have only one active Office 365 and if you order more than one subscription , you only extend the time of that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ReetTees, Jan 19, 2019.

1. ReetTees Win User

Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account

I read that the Microsoft account can have only one active Office 365 and if you order more than one subscription , you only extend the time of that Microsoft account, not increase the number of Office installs.

So what can I do. I have only one Microsoft account. I login to my two LapTops with my outlook ID and the same password. I have Office 365 0n both LapTops purchased at different times. I can see that my Licence runs till October 06, 2019. I have recurring billing, either using my Credit card or PayPal account.

The renewal date is the same for both LapTops. This I cannot understand or find help for my question. One account, two Laptops, both with Office 365, One annual charge, probably just for one LapTop. I am completely mixed up. If I add more money, it would not solve anything as it would just go onto the one LapTop and I need both LapTops to be up to date with Office 365, but amongst your thousand Questions and answers from your computer help, I do not find a solution. Not even be able to describe my problem.

If I look in My Microsoft account I see also one more licence, "Home and Student". How do I remove this, because it was on an I-Pad which I rubbished off because it was unusable.

I have two devices ASUSPC and LapTop 470NOUAK. Both should have Office 365 on them.

I really need help and not a stupid computer asking preset questions, and giving preset answers, which do not help.

I would really appreciate help on this mater.

:)

ReetTees, Jan 19, 2019

2. Can I link an Office365 account with an Azure instance with a Microsoft Dev Center account?

Hi Aera,

I've got the Office365 account linked to Azure, no troubles there; my issue now is I'd like to create a Dev Center account with that Office365 account and it doesn't let me do that. It just gives me the
    "You are signed in as ********@******** which is not associated with a Dev Center account. If you believe this is an error, try deleting your browser cookies and then do one of the following" message which doesn't help.

Is this because it's an Office365 account? Or because the admin of the accounts needs to allow access to create the Dev Center account? Or can I link my personal Microsoft account to the Office365 account? Or does it not matter if the bot is listed
    by my personal account, if all the development and hosting is done on the workplace one?

Cheers,

Sam

Samuel Coianiz, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Retail licens with Office365 account

So to sum up, Office365 account is NOT a Microsoft account?

And it WONT be possible to activate and store Windows 10 pro retail keys in a Office365 account?

For this i WILL need a Microsoft account in form of @outlook.com or @Hotmail.com?

Best regards

Mike Kristensen

MikeKristensen, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account

how to add multiple Office365 account

Hi.

I am just trying to configure Windows 10 at computers at school where I teach computer science. All of our students and staff has Office365 account, therefore I would like to add on some computers all Office365 accounts, but on some only teachers' accounts
    (to let not the students use them at all). I would like to list accounts in a lock screen like we had it with local accounts at Windows 8.1, i.e. without necessity to type the email address every time.

However, when I am trying to add accounts via control panel, it is only possible to add there Live account or create a new local account. On the other side, when I choose option "other user" at the lock screen, I could type there any existing Office365 email
    an password and the system let me in. How is it possible to administrate permissions for individual Office365 users? Thank you.

Roman

Roman Ujbányai, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account

1. Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Office365 subscritions Microsoft

2. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?: I have an Office365 PAID account, it is not a "business" account. It is billed annually on my credit card. It is a standard personal account. I need to change the email address that this account is registered with. I can find instructions for changing "BUSINESS 365" but not...
  3. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?: I have an Office365 PAID account, it is not a "business" account. It is billed annually on my credit card. It is a standard personal account. I need to change the email address that this account is registered with. I can find instructions for changing "BUSINESS 365" but not...
  4. How do i change the email address on my Microsoft Office365 account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. office365 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  6. office365 freezes

office365 freezes: outlook365 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office365-freezes/8ea40ac6-7101-4efc-90fb-634857fa5dac
  7. Microsoft Office365 error: 30015-261006??

Microsoft Office365 error: 30015-261006??: Hei. Jeg ser at hver gang jeg besøker min "One notes", så oppdager jeg en liten gul linje nesten helt øverst i arbeidsarket. Der står det informasjon som synkronisering med server, og nødvendigheten av å trykke på denne linjen for tilkopling. Etter 5 sekunder, meldingen...
  8. Question on Office365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on Office365: I have a question on the office 365 Education plan ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office ) If I download this, will I be able to use it when i am offline? Also, what will happen to the Microsoft Office 2010 that i currently have in my laptop? Will my...
  9. Office365 home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office365 home: hi. I installed,office 365 on my new pc. I opened a couple of private documents only to find out later that they were also shown up on my husbnds pc under WORD as recents. I since deleted the files, but want to know why it was shared as i had not shared anything. I am not...
  10. Office365 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 Outlook: First apologise if this has been asked before. I have a small office with a Dell Inspiron 3470 which has a small SSD (128GB) and I have installed Office 365 Personal and moved the usual data folders and OneDrive folder to the D: drive. I am concerned that with the amount of...