Windows 10: Official 6ghz Wifi Band Support?

Discus and support Official 6ghz Wifi Band Support? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When can we expect this to come? I know of the registry work around to make it kinda work but when will this be officially supported?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by skkkyyy, Mar 4, 2021.

1. skkkyyy Win User

Official 6ghz Wifi Band Support?

When can we expect this to come? I know of the registry work around to make it kinda work but when will this be officially supported?

:)

skkkyyy, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2021: Nighthawk RAXE500 Tri-band WiFi router with 6Ghz band

Read more: RAXE500 | NETGEAR

Brink, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Official 6ghz Wifi Band Support?

the latest Win 10 update for Lumia appears to have stopped the phone communicating to Band 2

Hello Wyke,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed further, let us know the model name of the Lumia Device you are using.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

For the calls and emails/text messages notification issue please check under settings that the Bluetooth is turned On. The tile for the notification on the Band should be On too. Please see this

link
    for assistance.

Method 2

If it still does not help, I suggest you to unregister, remove the Band device from the pairing list and re-add it.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to call and email functionality of the Lumia device with the Band device, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Official 6ghz Wifi Band Support?

1. Official 6ghz Wifi Band Support? - Similar Threads - Official 6ghz Wifi

2. Why is Windows Official Support...?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows Official Support...?: Why does Windows Offical Support page NEVER have the correct answer? Honestly, this is a legitament question. Every time I have even the simplest question related to Microsofts own OS, the answsers are truly never within the Microsoft communtity forum. You would figure the...
  3. Alienware Dell Aurora R13 Wifi 6ghz band Not visible on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware Dell Aurora R13 Wifi 6ghz band Not visible on windows 11: I have seen several different unresolved posts regarding the 6ghz band not being visible in the wifi list. The only "solution" I've seen is dell probably disabled the 6ghz band.Yes, everything is 6e capable. the wifi card/chipset. The router. I have verified my network via my...
  4. Alienware Dell Aurora R13 Wifi 6ghz band Not visible on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alienware Dell Aurora R13 Wifi 6ghz band Not visible on windows 11: I have seen several different unresolved posts regarding the 6ghz band not being visible in the wifi list. The only "solution" I've seen is dell probably disabled the 6ghz band.Yes, everything is 6e capable. the wifi card/chipset. The router. I have verified my network via my...
  5. Official Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Official Microsoft Support: I have a few questions related to Microsoft Support:Is there an official Microsoft support for Windows or Windows Apps area? If yes, is it free or paid?Can someone provide the link if it does exist?The only area I found for support provides "how to" information for the...
  6. Official Microsoft Support

Official Microsoft Support: I have a few questions related to Microsoft Support:Is there an official Microsoft support for Windows or Windows Apps area? If yes, is it free or paid?Can someone provide the link if it does exist?The only area I found for support provides "how to" information for the...
  7. WiFi 6Ghz band not seen by Alienware Aurora 13 with Killer Wi-Fi 6E 1675x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi 6Ghz band not seen by Alienware Aurora 13 with Killer Wi-Fi 6E 1675x: I recently bought a Netgear NightHawk RAXE500 to utilize the 6E capability of my Killer WiFi 6E AX1675x card. But for some reason I don't see the SSID for the 6Ghz band on the router. I assume my computer is capable and I know my router is but haven't been able to figure it...
  8. WiFi 6Ghz band not seen by Alienware Aurora 13 with Killer Wi-Fi 6E 1675x

WiFi 6Ghz band not seen by Alienware Aurora 13 with Killer Wi-Fi 6E 1675x: I recently bought a Netgear NightHawk RAXE500 to utilize the 6E capability of my Killer WiFi 6E AX1675x card. But for some reason I don't see the SSID for the 6Ghz band on the router. I assume my computer is capable and I know my router is but haven't been able to figure it...
  9. CES 2021: Nighthawk RAXE500 Tri-band WiFi router with 6Ghz band

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2021: Nighthawk RAXE500 Tri-band WiFi router with 6Ghz band: NETGEAR®, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTGR), the worldwide leading provider of award-winning advanced networking products for home and office has today announced, during the historic virtually-hosted CES 2021, the introduction of the world’s first all-purpose WiFi 6E router,...
  10. wifi network band

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi network band: I can't connect to 5GHz network band from 2.4GHz. I need it to play video games on Geforce Now. My friend is connected to the same university wifi and he gets 5GHz connection. My Laptop is Dell inspirion 7347. Thanks...