Windows 10: Official .CR2 (raw) file viewer?

Discus and support Official .CR2 (raw) file viewer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, is there an official microsoft made RAW image file viewer? I'm looking into Mircosoft Photos but I think it does not support RAW files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lawrence2210, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Official .CR2 (raw) file viewer?

Good day, is there an official microsoft made RAW image file viewer? I'm looking into Mircosoft Photos but I think it does not support RAW files.

:)

lawrence2210, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Mike-Th Win User

Canon EOS 80D CR2 RAW files Windows 10

When are Microsoft going to address the issue with the Photo Viewer Codecs so that the later versions of RAW CR2 photos can be viewed in Photo Viewer. Can I suggest that Microsoft people talk to CANON people and come up with a solution please.

Looks like it has been an issue for a while so Microsoft have had plenty of time to address the issue.

I suggest it is a compatibility issue - Microsoft is not compatible with the real world.

Mike-Th, Jan 19, 2019
  3. .CR2 raw files not opening

Hi,

We may open .cr2 files using the Photo file. We need additional information to help resolve your concern. Are you getting any error message when opening a .cr2 file format? If yes, we recommend setting a default program to open the file. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Click Default apps.
    • Click Choose default apps by file type.
    • Locate .cr2, then select Photos as the default app.

Official .CR2 (raw) file viewer? 422ce918-8282-47eb-9d60-3d2b2c75bdad?upload=true.png

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Official .CR2 (raw) file viewer?

where can i download the latest updates for windows photo viewer for windows 10 ??? trying to down load raw cr2 files

where can i download the latest updates for windows photo viewer for windows 10 ??? trying to down load raw cr2 files

ChrisCrites, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Official .CR2 (raw) file viewer?

1. Official .CR2 (raw) file viewer? - Similar Threads - Official CR2 raw

2. CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-distorting-my-raw-cr2/3b43ad0c-da4c-4919-a2c5-f68732123298?page=2The distortion sometimes feels like improves the look of the picture like in this above case, but the rest of the timesalmost all the...
  3. CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-distorting-my-raw-cr2/3b43ad0c-da4c-4919-a2c5-f68732123298?page=2The distortion sometimes feels like improves the look of the picture like in this above case, but the rest of the timesalmost all the...
  4. Photo Viewer has started auto mangling the exposure and orientation of Canon CR2 RAW images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Viewer has started auto mangling the exposure and orientation of Canon CR2 RAW images: Windows file explorer shows thumbnails of CR2 files just fine. Photo Viewer will show a CR2 image properly for about half a second, but then it will redo the exposure badly and if the image is oriented vertically, it will reorient it horizontally. Please in the next patch fix...
  5. CR2 files

CR2 files: My HP computer wont accept my CR2 files from my canon 5 camera now yet it worked a week ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cr2-files/642fec26-8db2-4fb0-829f-3f9d782b1830
  6. Windows Photo Viewer is distorting my raw CR2 photo files

Windows Photo Viewer is distorting my raw CR2 photo files: Hello, I've seen lots of posts about Windows not being able to view raw or CR2 files, however that is not the problem I'm having. My problem is when I open the raw files, the standard Windows 10 photo viewer is distorting the image. When I first open it, it will look normal...
  7. Raw viewer app

Raw viewer app: I'm attempting to purchase a Windows 10 tablet but have been told that to load, view and save RAW file images (eg. Canon CR2 file) I will need a RAW viewer app. which is Microsoft certified. How do I find out which apps are certified....is there a current list of available...
  8. cr2 files

cr2 files: Please help very frustrated. Can NOT view thumbnails shot in raw from a 77d camera. Been using a canon and CR2 files for 3 years and have not ever had a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cr2-files/bc201e05-f1f1-4c80-9ade-9421c32fc382
  9. Isses with cr2 files (RAW)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Isses with cr2 files (RAW): Hello everyone. I sent the below to Canon: Hi there, I have a user who has a Canon EOS 200D and some issues with cr2 files. First of all if the view in Windows Explorer is set to 'large images' it won't show the image at all but a thumbnail. And they replied with below:...
  10. Trouble with Canon CR2 RAW files

Trouble with Canon CR2 RAW files: Hi: I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 about 6 weeks ago. Hopefully this is the right forum for the problem. Latest issue is that when I connect my (older) Canon camera via USB to the computer, Windows 10 can see the drive/CR2 files on it OK, but cannot display them (just lists them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view .cr2 files windows 10 2019