Windows 10: Offiline PC setup.

Discus and support Offiline PC setup. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to know how to setup a new windows machine in a location that does not have internet access. Our home PC finally died on us and all I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Colm Cillian, May 15, 2019.

1. Offiline PC setup.

I need to know how to setup a new windows machine in a location that does not have internet access. Our home PC finally died on us and all I have been able to find are directions for setting up all kinds of crap for sharing and and eas of access but nothing on how to make the thing run when you dont have internet access at home.

:)

Colm Cillian, May 15, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 15, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 15, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

Offiline PC setup.

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Offiline PC setup.

1. Offiline PC setup. - Similar Threads - Offiline setup

2. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  3. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  4. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  6. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  7. Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup: HI I was installing Windows developer Preview In VMware workstation 17 Pro And while i was booting through the first setup process Within ISO File that i downloaded from archive.org there was black screen Error saying that Please Restart your PC with error code: 0x000001E. I...
  8. Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup

Windows Developer Preview Not Booting to Setup: HI I was installing Windows developer Preview In VMware workstation 17 Pro And while i was booting through the first setup process Within ISO File that i downloaded from archive.org there was black screen Error saying that Please Restart your PC with error code: 0x000001E. I...
  9. Account Setup Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Setup Issues: So essentially, I'm trying to add a new user to an old pc--said user is myself, this is a desktop I've received from someone else. As we know, when adding users to a pc, it attempts to connect via their outlook account. Once I try to actually swap over to this account, it...
  10. looking for offiline version control software for my docx files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    looking for offiline version control software for my docx files: text submitted by /u/Thanos-2014 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1wsdd/looking_for_offiline_version_control_software_for/