Windows 10: Offline Activation

Discus and support Offline Activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just activated Win10 pro offline..(HP OEM). Worked fine. However, had to recover machine with an older image and it was unactivated after reboot. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BarnD09, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Offline Activation

Just activated Win10 pro offline..(HP OEM). Worked fine.

However, had to recover machine with an older image and it was unactivated after reboot.

I thought the activation was magically stored in bios somewhere after activation (like the product key), so that the activation would be permanent.

I didn't write down the Activation ID..... doh

submitted by /u/BarnD09
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BarnD09, Jun 27, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Offline Activation

HP OfficeJet 8700 shows offline

Hi RickJacobs3,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

Method 1:

I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Method 2:

I suggest you refer to the article
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see
    if that helps.

Additional Information:

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ange-a-printers-status-from-offline-to-online

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Offline Activation

1. Offline Activation - Similar Threads - Offline Activation

2. Esplora risorse non aggiorna le visualizzazioni in modalità offline con Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esplora risorse non aggiorna le visualizzazioni in modalità offline con Active Directory: Buongiorno,Sto riscontrando un problema con Esplora risorse su diversi PC che fanno parte di una rete Active Directory. Quando i PC sono connessi alla rete aziendale, non abbiamo problemi, ma quando lavoriamo in modalità offline o fuori dalla rete, Esplora risorse non sembra...
  3. Esplora risorse non aggiorna le visualizzazioni in modalità offline con Active Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Esplora risorse non aggiorna le visualizzazioni in modalità offline con Active Directory: Buongiorno,Sto riscontrando un problema con Esplora risorse su diversi PC che fanno parte di una rete Active Directory. Quando i PC sono connessi alla rete aziendale, non abbiamo problemi, ma quando lavoriamo in modalità offline o fuori dalla rete, Esplora risorse non sembra...
  4. Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means: Hi there,Could anyone help me with this: how to activate Windows 10 offline or installed on a computer without internet connection?Thanking in advanceBin...
  5. Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means

Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means: Hi there,Could anyone help me with this: how to activate Windows 10 offline or installed on a computer without internet connection?Thanking in advanceBin...
  6. Seek advice on Windows 10 offline activation means

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. When I do an offline Windows 10 activation how do I deactivate so I gain that license back...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When I do an offline Windows 10 activation how do I deactivate so I gain that license back...: When I do an offline Windows 10 activation how do I deactivate so I gain that license back to reuse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-do-an-offline-windows-10-activation-how-do/c8513d91-4642-4c23-bbd2-2f87edd11749
  8. When I do an offline Windows 10 activation how do I deactivate so I gain that license back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I do an offline Windows 10 activation how do I deactivate so I gain that license back...: When I do an offline Windows 10 activation how do I deactivate so I gain that license back to reuse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-do-an-offline-windows-10-activation-how-do/c8513d91-4642-4c23-bbd2-2f87edd11749
  9. When I do an offline Windows 10 activation how do I deactivate so I gain that license back...

10. How to activate Window 10 Pro Key Offline without Phone Call?

How to activate Window 10 Pro Key Offline without Phone Call?: Hi I'm Nawraj, I try to activate offline without phone call because I have lot to activate but cannot activate window key can Microsoft suggest me how to activate Window 10 key without phone call....