Windows 10: Offline Counter

Discus and support Offline Counter in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please reset my Offline Counter Switch back to like 7. I had used it, for testing last year. And count the same device more than 1. Rest=4 i got... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Qxde, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Qxde Win User

Offline Counter

Please reset my Offline Counter Switch back to like 7. I had used it, for testing last year. And count the same device more than 1.

Rest=4 i got zero

Thanks.

:)

2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Lumia 640 - Steps counter

I have downloaded a free steps counter from the Microsoft store |(because my MSN Health and fitness stopped working). However although it says the App is downloaded I can't find it in my Apps list or anywhere else?

AlisonTucker, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Offline Counter

Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Offline Counter

1. Offline Counter - Similar Threads - Offline Counter

2. Uw apparaat is offline. Meld u aan met het wachtwoord dat het laatst gebruikt is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uw apparaat is offline. Meld u aan met het wachtwoord dat het laatst gebruikt is: Ik kan niet inloggen op mijn ‘oude’ Lenovo. Ik heb heb een wachtwoord reset gedaan, maar blijkbaar was dat enkel voor Microsoft account zelf. Het blijft deze melding geven en ik heb het oude wachtwoord niet meer. Verbinding met internet is prima.Capslock gecheckedIk heb wat...
  3. Uw apparaat is offline. Meld u aan met het wachtwoord dat het laatst gebruikt is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uw apparaat is offline. Meld u aan met het wachtwoord dat het laatst gebruikt is: Ik kan niet inloggen op mijn ‘oude’ Lenovo. Ik heb heb een wachtwoord reset gedaan, maar blijkbaar was dat enkel voor Microsoft account zelf. Het blijft deze melding geven en ik heb het oude wachtwoord niet meer. Verbinding met internet is prima.Capslock gecheckedIk heb wat...
  4. Print Offline but can be pinged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Offline but can be pinged: HP printer set up as wireless. Local address is 192.168.0.244. Windows 10.Suddenly I could not print from my HP . Windows shows that it is offline but I am able to ping it successfully. Power off and ON printer. Plug and unplug printer. Reboot PC. None of that helped.1. Open...
  5. Print Offline but can be pinged

Print Offline but can be pinged: HP printer set up as wireless. Local address is 192.168.0.244. Windows 10.Suddenly I could not print from my HP . Windows shows that it is offline but I am able to ping it successfully. Power off and ON printer. Plug and unplug printer. Reboot PC. None of that helped.1. Open...
  6. Offline scan done, event log shows a problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offline scan done, event log shows a problem?: Microsoft Defender Antivirus downloaded and configured Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scan to run on the next reboot.---------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft Defender Antivirus Configuration has changed. If this is an unexpected event you...
  7. Offline scan done, event log shows a problem?

Offline scan done, event log shows a problem?: Microsoft Defender Antivirus downloaded and configured Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scan to run on the next reboot.---------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft Defender Antivirus Configuration has changed. If this is an unexpected event you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox is offline: My xbox is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-is-offline/98982bc8-bfbd-4f5b-ac7d-07747ed3d8bb

My xbox is offline: My xbox is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-is-offline/98982bc8-bfbd-4f5b-ac7d-07747ed3d8bb

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security