Windows 10: offline help not supported windows 10 and office 2013

Discus and support offline help not supported windows 10 and office 2013 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; offline help not supported windows 10 and office 2013 32 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MoideenPoyilan, Sep 11, 2020.

1. offline help not supported windows 10 and office 2013

offline help not supported windows 10 and office 2013

32 bit

:)

MoideenPoyilan, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Support for 2013 versions of Office 365 ProPlus ends February 28, 2017

Source: Support for the 2013 versions of Office 365 ProPlus ends February 28, - Microsoft Community

Brink, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft enables offline play for Windows 10 games

Most Windows 10 games will support offline play, but you'll have to work at it.

offline help not supported windows 10 and office 2013 NK5onxJwAvtQTxbkwSUoG8-650-80.png

"Larry Hryb, the man known to the world as Major Nelson, announced on Twittertoday that Microsoft has "made some backend updates to improve your experience playing @Windows 10 games offline." Basically, if you're going to be somewhere that lacks online coverage—on a submarine, for instance—it will still be possible to play your games. But there are some restrictions.

"Most games available in the Store on your Windows 10 device support offline play, but check the details of the game to make sure yours is supported by searching for your game at http://www.xbox.com," the Xbox support site says. "Most games with a campaign mode will be playable offline, but games with network co-op or multiplayer features will not work while you’re offline. While playing offline, some features, such as the ability to purchase additional items from the Windows Store, will not be available. Additionally, any leaderboards will be unavailable while you're offline."

Obviously, online features like buying stuff from in-game stores won't be available when you're offline, but the bit about "games with network co-op or multplayer features" not working while offline really isn't clear. We tested with Gears of War 4 and confirmed that the offline features like campaign and LAN multiplayer worked just fine when disconnected.

There are more caveats, though. You're limited to just one "designated offline device" at a time, and you can only change your designated offline device three times per year. Switching into offline mode isn't all that easy, either. First, you'll need to set your designated offline device:

• Make sure that you’re online.
    • Check that your device has the latest Windows updates: Go to Start,Settings, Update and security, and then Windows Update and see if any relevant updates are available.
    • Open the Store. You’ll be prompted to sign in if you haven’t already.
    • Select the Me icon (this is your profile picture).
    • Select Settings, and then under Offline Permissions, make sure that the toggle is set to On.
    After that, you'll have to "prepare" your games by launching each one that you want to play offline while you're still online, and logging into your Xbox Live account. This is a bit like launching Steam into Offline mode while you still have an internet connection... but you'll have to prepare each individual Xbox game this way before going offline.

Once you've logged into the game while you're online, you can exit at any time and you'll be set. Of course, if you change your mind and want to play something you haven't properly prepared, you're out of luck.

The upside is that this only affects Windows 10 games, but it still seems wildly complicated and restrictive to me. Worse, while improved functionality is always welcome, I can't see how this does anything but beg for unflattering comparisons with Steam: When I want to play my Steam games offline, I set Steam offline, restart it, and I'm on my way—and I can do it as often as I want. Microsoft's implementation of offline play is an improvement, but only because it wasn't available at all previously. As a step toward becoming more competitive with Steam, though, it falls woefully short.
    "

Microsoft enables offline play for Windows 10 games | PC Gamer

P4-630, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. offline help not supported windows 10 and office 2013 - Similar Threads - offline help supported

2. Office 2013 on Windows Vista!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2013 on Windows Vista!!!: Here's how you can install Office 2013 on Windows Vista:-1. Download Windows Vista with All Updates ISO file from computers running Windows 7 or above.2. Insert a bootable stick of Windows Vista with All Updates and install it.3. Go to ximonite.win32 and download patched...
  3. Office 2013 on Windows Vista!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 on Windows Vista!!!: Here's how you can install Office 2013 on Windows Vista:-1. Download Windows Vista with All Updates ISO file from computers running Windows 7 or above.2. Insert a bootable stick of Windows Vista with All Updates and install it.3. Go to ximonite.win32 and download patched...
  4. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  5. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  6. Windows 10 PRO and Office 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PRO and Office 2013: Just installed Windows 10 on my Dell Laptop while having had Office 2013 already licensed and using. After installing Windows 10, Office 2013 will not open completely, instead it starts to load and then closes, rapidly. I am currently using Windows 10 with Office 2013 on...
  7. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013: I have a PC and when I purchased it I also bought Office 2013. I upgraded the computer to Windows 10. It has a newer version of Office that I must rent. The old Office 2013 is still there. Now when I open a saved Word document, it opens it in Wordpad not Word. How do I...
  8. office 2013

office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440
  9. Office 2010 or Office 2013 ? Help Me Decide

Office 2010 or Office 2013 ? Help Me Decide: Clean installing Windows 10 and have both Office 2010 and Office 2013 available and your thoughts on which should I use. I have been running Office 2010 on my systems and mainly basic use of Word and Excel. Also x86 or x64? Also would my files created with Office 2010 have...
  10. Office 2013 on windows 10

Office 2013 on windows 10: Planning to get a surface 3 with win 8.1 on it. We will be upgrading it to 10 at some point. As we are not really keen on subscription based office 365 (and reliance on the cloud in general) we have been given the option of a pre install of office 2013. But I need to confirm...