Windows 10: Offline installation of translate app

Discus and support Offline installation of translate app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I would like to install translate app to a PC with no internet access and no provision to have one. Is this possible ? Please let me know the procedure... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KartikPant, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Offline installation of translate app

I would like to install translate app to a PC with no internet access and no provision to have one. Is this possible ? Please let me know the procedure for the same.

:)

KartikPant, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS

Source: Google Translate improves offline translation

Brink, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Translator app

Since you didn't specify what languages you're interested in, I'm going to suggest Microsoft's

Translator
    , which you can download language packs for offline translation use of the keyboard, voice and camera translation functions.

Entegy, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Offline installation of translate app

New Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app

Source: Discover the new Microsoft Translator Windows 10 app: redesigned for productivity Translator

Brink, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Offline installation of translate app

1. Offline installation of translate app - Similar Threads - Offline installation translate

2. Translator app will not load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Translator app will not load: Translator app will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translator-app-will-not-load/5db545cf-2874-447a-a031-4da7048761f1
  3. Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !: I have installed Microsoft Translator 5.6 with English pre-installed and French packs on my desktop computer windows 10 64bits. It works well online. But when I am offline, I get the message :"you are offline. you need to download the language packs to use them offline."...
  4. Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working

Microsoft Translator Download Language Offline no working: Hello, loaded the Microsoft Translator and want need to work offline. When I try to download the language packages I need, it provides the list of available languages, but does not start downloading -- in fact, there seems to be no way to select a language. I have clicked...
  5. Microsoft Translator App

Microsoft Translator App: Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature. Error that user get is...
  6. Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS: When you’re traveling somewhere without access to the internet or don’t want to use your data plan, you can still use the Google Translate app on Android and iOS when your phone is offline. Offline translation is getting better: now, in 59 languages, offline translation is 12...
  7. Windows Translator App

Windows Translator App: I installed the Translator app on my android device and found a very useful feature for speech translation where the user can select two languages and click on a split microphone so that a Spanish-speaking user can select their microphone to have it translated into English...
  8. Translation widget or app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Translation widget or app: I am curious if there is a widget or app that works with/like google translate on windows 10. Preferably the functionality would look like the magnifier but have the "window" function just like the google translate camera function with regards to printed text or photos....
  9. Translator in Windows 10 - language pack for offline use disappearing

Translator in Windows 10 - language pack for offline use disappearing: I am having problems with Transaltor in Windows 10. The language pack I had downloaded had disappeared so I downloaded it again and it appeared as installed for use off line. The following day it had disappeared again - this has happened twice. As I am away (and usin a...
  10. Win 10 tablet - problem with offline Google Translator!

Win 10 tablet - problem with offline Google Translator!: I have an Acer Win10 Tablet and since going Windows from my old Android Tablet I cannot get OFFLINE Google translator. This is important to me as I need to translate Greek sometimes when on my hols and there is no wifi available. I know I used to have it - so is it because of...