Windows 10: Offline Update/Upgrade

Discus and support Offline Update/Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Wiindows 10 on a computer that is almost never connected to the internet. I would like to keep Windows 10 up to date on this computer. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wysneus, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Wysneus Win User

Offline Update/Upgrade

I have Wiindows 10 on a computer that is almost never connected to the internet. I would like to keep Windows 10 up to date on this computer. Is there any way that I can download all updates on another computer and install it offline on this computer?

:)

Wysneus, Aug 5, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates

Hi Graham,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline.

• When you say “Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates” do you mean that the printer goes offline after installing updates?

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and see if that helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you try
    changing the printer’s status from “offline” to “online”
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would have you download and run the HP Scan doctor from the manufacturers website. Refer to the article and follow the suggestion on
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Offline Update/Upgrade

Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Offline Update/Upgrade

1. Offline Update/Upgrade - Similar Threads - Offline Update Upgrade

2. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade: How can I manually upgrade a Windows 10 machine from version 20H2 to 22H2 without connecting it to the internet? It's completely stand alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-offline-stand-alone-upgrade/9fb5855f-e8b8-4108-998e-e2a9728827d9
  3. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade: How can I manually upgrade a Windows 10 machine from version 20H2 to 22H2 without connecting it to the internet? It's completely stand alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-offline-stand-alone-upgrade/9fb5855f-e8b8-4108-998e-e2a9728827d9
  4. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Offline upgrade of Win10 21H1 to 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offline upgrade of Win10 21H1 to 21H2: Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to upgrade Win10 21H1 to 21H2 in an offline environment?Is there other option other than Windows Update or WSUS?...
  6. Offline upgrade of Win10 21H1 to 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Offline upgrade of Win10 21H1 to 21H2: Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to upgrade Win10 21H1 to 21H2 in an offline environment?Is there other option other than Windows Update or WSUS?...
  7. Offline upgrade of Win10 21H1 to 21H2

8. Computer Management Error on OFFLINE Upgrade

Computer Management Error on OFFLINE Upgrade: After doing an offline update from 1809 to 20H2 or 21H2, under "Computer Management" the "Users" is returning an error ""There are no items to show in this view". I have tried applying offline KB updates to the systems after the fact with no way to remedy the situation. Has...
  9. Offline Update

Offline Update: Can I transfer Windows 10 updates/upgrades from one computer to another one that is not connected to the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-update/f66fa608-109b-48b8-9d1f-789192dcc9c8
  10. Updating Offline Computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating Offline Computers: If I have 3 of the same computer systems can I update them from files I get from online computer? Can I just copy the Windows/SoftwareDisribution/download/ folder to the other two? if so do I need to copy anything else. Running on a metered connection makes it hard to keep...