Windows 10: Offline Update

Discus and support Offline Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I transfer Windows 10 updates/upgrades from one computer to another one that is not connected to the internet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wysneus, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Wysneus Win User

Offline Update

Can I transfer Windows 10 updates/upgrades from one computer to another one that is not connected to the internet?

:)

Wysneus, Aug 6, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates

Hi Graham,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline.

• When you say “Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates” do you mean that the printer goes offline after installing updates?

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and see if that helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you try
    changing the printer’s status from “offline” to “online”
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would have you download and run the HP Scan doctor from the manufacturers website. Refer to the article and follow the suggestion on
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Offline Update

Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Offline Update

1. Offline Update - Similar Threads - Offline Update

2. Install Microsoft Azure VPN app store OFFLINE NOT RECEIVE UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Microsoft Azure VPN app store OFFLINE NOT RECEIVE UPDATE: IS THERE ANY WAY TO INSTALL A MICROSOFT STORE APP AND NOT HAVE IT UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY?Currently for the Microsoft Azure VPN not to receive updates of new versions, we have had to disable by GPO that the computers receive updates from the Microsoft Store. But this is NOT the...
  3. Install Microsoft Azure VPN app store OFFLINE NOT RECEIVE UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Microsoft Azure VPN app store OFFLINE NOT RECEIVE UPDATE: IS THERE ANY WAY TO INSTALL A MICROSOFT STORE APP AND NOT HAVE IT UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY?Currently for the Microsoft Azure VPN not to receive updates of new versions, we have had to disable by GPO that the computers receive updates from the Microsoft Store. But this is NOT the...
  4. I want to do an offline windows 10 clean installation. How do I determine the updates to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do an offline windows 10 clean installation. How do I determine the updates to...: I want to do an offline windows 10 clean installation. How do I determine the updates to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-do-an-offline-windows-10-clean/13fc1c41-f5eb-49da-af5e-8bd3baf55ab4
  5. I want to do an offline windows 10 clean installation. How do I determine the updates to...

I want to do an offline windows 10 clean installation. How do I determine the updates to...: I want to do an offline windows 10 clean installation. How do I determine the updates to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-do-an-offline-windows-10-clean/13fc1c41-f5eb-49da-af5e-8bd3baf55ab4
  6. I want to do an offline windows 10 clean installation. How do I determine the updates to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Please provide offline installer of "2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please provide offline installer of "2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2...: 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441Download error - 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-offline-installer-of-2024-01/8c3fb540-0e84-4854-a88a-2139fb171df1
  8. Please provide offline installer of "2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2...

Please provide offline installer of "2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2...: 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441Download error - 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-offline-installer-of-2024-01/8c3fb540-0e84-4854-a88a-2139fb171df1
  9. Please provide offline installer of "2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How to run Microsoft Defender Antivirus Offline Scan? Windows 11 latest update

How to run Microsoft Defender Antivirus Offline Scan? Windows 11 latest update: I have ran it twice and have received this screen though I go to the UEFI and then exit that without saving to get back in without an issue. The reason for me watching to do an offline scan is that I had a security threat Trojan that was not quarantined. Full checks says...