Windows 10: Offloading emails from Outlook

Discus and support Offloading emails from Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am getting a lot of emails that I would like to save to an external drive. I looked up how to do it and it says go to the "file" menu and ....I do... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by patriceltic, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Offloading emails from Outlook

I am getting a lot of emails that I would like to save to an external drive. I looked up how to do it and it says go to the "file" menu and ....I do not see a file menu in outlook. Can someone guide me to that. Thanks.
    Version # 20H2-19042.804

:)

patriceltic, Mar 20, 2021

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Offloading emails from Outlook :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Mar 20, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Offloading emails from Outlook

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Offloading emails from Outlook

1. Offloading emails from Outlook - Similar Threads - Offloading emails Outlook

2. Remove school email from outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove school email from outlook: I transferred to a new college and on the outlook windows app it won't let me change email accounts. Keep in mind that the previous school email is expired/deleted and it won't let me sign in or do anything else. It just asks me to sign into my account owned by my previous...
  3. Remove school email from outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove school email from outlook: I transferred to a new college and on the outlook windows app it won't let me change email accounts. Keep in mind that the previous school email is expired/deleted and it won't let me sign in or do anything else. It just asks me to sign into my account owned by my previous...
  4. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  5. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  6. Format of the offloaded Outlook files

in Browsers and Email
    Format of the offloaded Outlook files: I do have a question after viewing the tutorial about offloading my Outlook emails. What format will they be in? Will they look like they do in Outlook? Thanks again for the help. Patrice V20H2 176382
  7. What is Task Offload?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is Task Offload?: So my Alienware laptop has a utility from Dell called SupportAssist. I was checking what are these optimizations that it's doing and the network optimization it did was Disabling Task Offload. What is this and what is so great about disabling this? [ATTACH] 165338
  8. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  9. Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud

Savings emails from Outlook to the cloud: I have upgraded my laptop and I want my saved emails to transfer over. Surely today it must be easier than exporting them to a flash drive and then importing them over? Anyway I tried this and it sent my Outlook into overdrive and caused no end of problems. The only emails...
  10. transfer emails to mail from outlook.

transfer emails to mail from outlook.: i have a new pc. i opened the mail app. it asked me to pick an account. i picked my account (same email, name, etc). but it does not have any of my emails. can someone please explain how i get my emails off my old pc and onto the new one. i think the old office i had was...