Windows 10: offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation...

Discus and support offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Need your recommendation - We having some fields computers that were connected with domain and get error with calculator, Sticky, Photo Viewer etc, it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Taj TT, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Taj TT Win User

offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation...

Need your recommendation - We having some fields computers that were connected with domain and get error with calculator, Sticky, Photo Viewer etc, it says "This App can't open" I did more troubleshooting, like run some commands from powershell, wsreset.exe, chkdsk /f, sfc/scannow and power off firewall and run windows update, not get fix, but I find a solution dis-connect from domain and run above command success all the Apps get up and running as normal, NOW here is the issue - Those computers are located on the field, dis-connect from domain run the above commands working fine, but when re-join back to the same domain, None of the domain user can login the same computer. When user trying to login it's getting an error says "We can't sign you in with this credentail because your domain isn't available. Make sure your device . . . " Attached the screenshot. offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation... c0b1dbb0-1230-4bb5-a6d0-57e34ef29fb8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Taj TT, Aug 15, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Rorikk Win User
    Cannot remote connect from a Domain computer into a nondomain computer

I have been trying to get a computer in a domain to connect to a computer not part of the domain. I can easily connect from the nondomain pc into the domain pc, but not the other way around. Both pc's are running Windows 10. When I try to connect form the
    Domain computer to the Non-domain computer I get the following error, "Remote Desktop can't find the computer "(Computer's name)". This might mean that "(Computer Name)" does not belong to the specified network. Verify the computer name and domain that you
    are trying to connect to."

I know how to get the computers name. The Domain computer has (Computer Name).(domain).local and I can remote into it super easy. The nondomain network is just (Computer Name) with no .(domain) as part of the full name.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028379/windows-10-how-to-use-remote-desktop this works just fine for getting into the domain computer but the same steps dont work when going the other way around.

Can computers in a domain remote into a non-domain computer or is there some setting that I need to change to make that work?

Rorikk, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation...

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation... - Similar Threads - offsite computers need

2. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.: Windows 10 Pro, 22H2. This is a RDP problem.I can connect to another computer in a different state using RDP. However, once this same computer joins the company Domain it will not connect.I get the message that the credentials don't work. It didn't help removing the computer...
  3. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.: Windows 10 Pro, 22H2. This is a RDP problem.I can connect to another computer in a different state using RDP. However, once this same computer joins the company Domain it will not connect.I get the message that the credentials don't work. It didn't help removing the computer...
  4. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.: Hello,In one of the offices of our firm we are experiencing issues with I suppose the Domain Controller. On one of the computers User 1 is unable to sign in with their AD account on PC 1. User 2 has no issues logging in. At the same time User 1 has no issues logging in on PC...
  6. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.: Hello,In one of the offices of our firm we are experiencing issues with I suppose the Domain Controller. On one of the computers User 1 is unable to sign in with their AD account on PC 1. User 2 has no issues logging in. At the same time User 1 has no issues logging in on PC...
  7. Active Directory user unable to connect to computer connected to the domain.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows dis-connecting from a specific network

Windows dis-connecting from a specific network: Hello, My Win10 disconnects from a specific network which is 5gz. I have to run a network troubleshooter every time to fix that issue. Sharing the screenshot below, have a look - 178580
  9. Re-Connect to Domain

Re-Connect to Domain: The PDC went down and couldn't be restored so it was re-installed from DELL media. This disconnected all our domain workstations. I need a way to re-connect to new domain without wrecking local user profiles. (I've forgotten how to do this safely). Thanks... 134165
  10. Cannot connect any computers

Cannot connect any computers: Ref. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/pc-to-pc-network-credentials/910a8184-739d-48ae-bf68-40e8e1dbe22b I still cannot connect to my other computers running the same domain on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.228] Does not...