Windows 10: .ogdo ransom virus

Discus and support .ogdo ransom virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello every one My laptop was infected with .ogdo ransom virus i tried every known anti malware program to cure it how to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hussien gamalgamal, Feb 14, 2021.

1. .ogdo ransom virus

Split from this thread.​

Hello every one My laptop was infected with .ogdo ransom virus i tried every known anti malware program to cure it how to determine if my laptop is still infected or not and if not does formatting the hard drive will remove the virus

:)

hussien gamalgamal, Feb 14, 2021
  2. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Feb 14, 2021
  3. DavidPim Win User
    I have been infected with ransom virus

A ransom virus, now cleared, has left a lot of message files on my drive. these pop up in a photo viewer and notepad each time I start up my computer. Any clues as to how to remove this?

[Original Title: ransom virus]

DavidPim, Feb 14, 2021
  4. .ogdo ransom virus

ransom virus

This is what I wrote to McAfee with no response: Can anybody help:

I am being held for ransom by a company who has targeted me before. They asked for money to remove the virus that they had planted -I refused. Big mistake. My computer was so infected due to my not heeding their request that the Geek Squad spent 4
    mos in house to get my computer back to useable. Oh yes and $347.00. What do I do? I have no idea! Mcafee scans show I have no virus but I am petrified to reboot or turn off my computer and only videos you have regarding this type of threat are explanations
    regarding the threat-NOT THE ACTUAL REMOVAL OF THE THREAT!

H E L P!!!

mmbleakley1, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

.ogdo ransom virus

1. .ogdo ransom virus - Similar Threads - ogdo ransom virus

2. How to fix ransom virus with ofoq extension

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix ransom virus with ofoq extension: Please help me my computer faced ransom virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-fix-ransom-virus-with-ofoq-extension/9a0a6472-6182-4101-bfa4-54d63fffe096
  3. windows pc been attacted by ransome virus

windows pc been attacted by ransome virus: on the day 30/11/20 my windows 10 pc is been attacked by ransome virus..within no time it converted all my files into .weui formats....after few hours when i tried to login into my pc in safemode my pc password saying INCORRECT PASSWORD...even my password is correct and then...
  4. Ransom-ware Virus infection. Files converted to KOLZ format.

Ransom-ware Virus infection. Files converted to KOLZ format.: Hi friends I am not a technical person as such but I do understand some technical terms. I have been attacked by a ransom-ware and it converted all my files to a KOLZ format, has anybody been through the same and how did you go around to reclaim the files? Thank you *...
  5. Getting rid of OGDO

Getting rid of OGDO: I had installed a file...I uninstalled it later...But now all my programmes are opening with OGDO file. Can someone please tell me how to gid rid of ogdo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/getting-rid-of-ogdo/777b1135-70e9-4685-a31b-80310151b224
  6. RANSOM WARE

RANSOM WARE: I got this today after installing a note pad. Any direction would be appreciated All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1....
  7. Ransom Ware

Ransom Ware: I have a family member with a pc running MSW 10. She turned the pc on today and you hear a voice claming his from Microsoft and so as to save the internet you must contact him at a phone number with a credit card. Turning the pc off dos not fix it. HELP!...
  8. A ransom virus has deleted my windows defender registry

A ransom virus has deleted my windows defender registry: Yesterday i've been hit by ransomware virus. I could log in to my pc but some of my files were encrypted. It took control of my kaspersky any virus and windows defender. I tried clean install then tried to scan my pc using windows defender but it appears that the virus...
  9. Ransom virus attack

Ransom virus attack: Hi sir i am working at my computer when i saw a windows update pop up then i say my all files convert to .udjvu and encrypted please help me this pc is my office pc. I lose my job if data not give back to him[IMG]...
  10. ransome ware

ransome ware: i have had 2 threatening emails stating they know my password which they give, but not the complete one.they say they have hacked my emails and other files and they want payment in dollars to stop it. should this have been picked up by defender?...