Windows 10: Oh man...what is this??

Discus and support Oh man...what is this?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I use programs such as messenger, whatsapp and various other programs, they start to glitch out a produce what looks like a broken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dduem, Oct 5, 2020.

1. /u/dduem Win User

Oh man...what is this??

Oh man...what is this?? 2eidHiFLn2HzilcZRkUsAHE6f4EsgLCWGtsFqtqJDnQ.jpg

When I use programs such as messenger, whatsapp and various other programs, they start to glitch out a produce what looks like a broken screen. Not sure whats happening here... Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Acer Nitro 5
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

I dont know what other info would be helpful.

https://preview.redd.it/s5f1yjqelar...bp&s=f502cdaa918bc726523d27bc98d4a44c4de075cd

submitted by /u/dduem
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dduem, Oct 5, 2020

2. Oh, man... Directx 10 non gamer here

I've never been much of a gamer, but i've just played my first directx 10 game (cyrsis) and, oh man... the graphics are AWESOME! And i'm just playing it on a HD 4670

The only other games i've played has been Madden and GTA ... I think i'm gonna upgrade my video card tomorrow!! Can someone give a brief list of other directx 10 games?

Thanks ...

Morrison5891, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Oh, man... Directx 10 non gamer here

oh, ok... i've never heard of it... just going over the list of games posted here that support dx10 and my search turned that up

Morrison5891, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Oh man...what is this??

Prey man!

what about crysis? crysis has no relation to either of those games.

edit: oh right. IMO means 'in my opinion'

Mussels, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Oh man...what is this??

1. Oh man...what is this?? - Similar Threads - man

2. wie kann man Benachrichtigungen und Einblendungen in W11 abstellen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wie kann man Benachrichtigungen und Einblendungen in W11 abstellen: wie kann man Benachrichtigungen und Einblendungen in W11 abstellen ?ich bekomme ständig so Einblendungen von Emails, oder Outlook, obwohl ich diese Programme nicht gestartet habe . Wenn ich Mitteilunge oder Nachrichten sehen möchte öffne ich das Programm, ansonsten werde ich...
  3. wie kann man Benachrichtigungen und Einblendungen in W11 abstellen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wie kann man Benachrichtigungen und Einblendungen in W11 abstellen: wie kann man Benachrichtigungen und Einblendungen in W11 abstellen ?ich bekomme ständig so Einblendungen von Emails, oder Outlook, obwohl ich diese Programme nicht gestartet habe . Wenn ich Mitteilunge oder Nachrichten sehen möchte öffne ich das Programm, ansonsten werde ich...
  4. Index entry X825B1~1.MAN in index $I30 of file EFB97 is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Index entry X825B1~1.MAN in index $I30 of file EFB97 is incorrect.: So I've been having problems with my pc crashing and freezing while I'm playing games lately and I tried to look for what it is. I used sfc/scannow and chkdsk on the command prompt and the first one showed no errors while the second one found nothing in the first stage and in...
  5. Index entry X825B1~1.MAN in index $I30 of file EFB97 is incorrect.

Index entry X825B1~1.MAN in index $I30 of file EFB97 is incorrect.: So I've been having problems with my pc crashing and freezing while I'm playing games lately and I tried to look for what it is. I used sfc/scannow and chkdsk on the command prompt and the first one showed no errors while the second one found nothing in the first stage and in...
  6. Index entry X825B1~1.MAN in index $I30 of file EFB97 is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...: man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop and says inaccessible boot device and i’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can seem to get on the recovering at all i have a asus motherboard is that changes anything im new to pcs...
  8. man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...

man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...: man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop and says inaccessible boot device and i’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can seem to get on the recovering at all i have a asus motherboard is that changes anything im new to pcs...
  9. man my pc just is stuck in a restart loop withi’ve tried to factory reset my pc but i can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. man news articles now unreadable --Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    man news articles now unreadable --Again: see above--why>? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/man-news-articles-now-unreadable-again/acd2380f-8438-4c3f-a391-426a3fce10dc