Windows 10: oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever

Discus and support oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; as a standard user you get NO FREAKING PERMISSIONS AT ALL because the freaking admin turns your **** user account control **** to max level and enables... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by minecraft pvp god, Jan 28, 2021.

1. oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever

as a standard user you get NO FREAKING PERMISSIONS AT ALL because the freaking admin turns your **** user account control **** to max level and enables password and you need it for EVERY **** THING EVEN THE MOST INSIGNIFICANT THING

:)

minecraft pvp god, Jan 28, 2021

2. Oh god! Who is working for Nokia?

Oh god! 48 kbps is way too low!!! Even at HE-AACv2! Nokia isn't true of their facts. It sounds **bleep** at that low bitrates. Ogg isn't even capable of that. Try 64 Kbps with HE-AACv2. That will give you roughly -almost- 160 Kbps when decoding. Even that
    is cutting it close. Hope it helps.

ps. nokia customer support sucks.

christo2002, Jan 28, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2021
  4. trickson Win User

oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever

Windows 7 "God Mode" thoughts?

Not following you here. Please do the steps over. as it is confusing as what to do in the steps.

trickson, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever

1. oh my god windows is the most **** thing ever - Similar Threads - god **** thing

2. OH MY GOD STOP WITH THE ADS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OH MY GOD STOP WITH THE ADS: THE AD FOR STOP RANSOMWARE/VIRUSES THAT POPS UP ON MY SCREEN RANDOMY THROUGHOUT THE DAY IS SO ANNOYING IT HAPPENS EVERY 2-5 MINUTES WHILE I AM PLAYING A GAME OR CODING AND YOU CAN ONLY CLOSE IT OUT BY CLICKING ON IT THEN CLICKING THE X. THESE ADS HAVE MADE ME SO UNBELIVABLY...
  3. OH MY GOD STOP WITH THE ADS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OH MY GOD STOP WITH THE ADS: THE AD FOR STOP RANSOMWARE/VIRUSES THAT POPS UP ON MY SCREEN RANDOMY THROUGHOUT THE DAY IS SO ANNOYING IT HAPPENS EVERY 2-5 MINUTES WHILE I AM PLAYING A GAME OR CODING AND YOU CAN ONLY CLOSE IT OUT BY CLICKING ON IT THEN CLICKING THE X. THESE ADS HAVE MADE ME SO UNBELIVABLY...
  4. Oh my god, this Microsoft 30-day wait window for changing security info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oh my god, this Microsoft 30-day wait window for changing security info: I want to punch the idiot in Microsoft that made this decision. Because, this is not being secure, this is being incredibly infuriating. I'm so fed up with this age of accounts where there are many extreme experiments being performed in what way can we make someone "feel...
  5. Oh my god, this Microsoft 30-day wait window for changing security info

Oh my god, this Microsoft 30-day wait window for changing security info: I want to punch the idiot in Microsoft that made this decision. Because, this is not being secure, this is being incredibly infuriating. I'm so fed up with this age of accounts where there are many extreme experiments being performed in what way can we make someone "feel...
  6. The most annoying thing

The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  7. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  8. This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mqee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qwouox/this_gif_powered_by_tenor_feature_is_the_most/
  9. most annoying thing ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    most annoying thing ever: I've found some problem with 3 problems and its very annoying1.unhandled exception has occurred in your application2.0x800704243.0xe043452I've been trying to find how to solve all the problem more than a monthand seems like all of them don't help at all I watched 1000+ videos...
  10. Oh My God !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh My God !: Will resetting my pc help me to sign into my Microsoft account as it is showing the error that "Windows can't sign into your account" and signs me in with a temporary user profile? submitted by /u/Deepansh14 [link] [comments]...