Windows 10: Oh My God !

Discus and support Oh My God ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Will resetting my pc help me to sign into my Microsoft account as it is showing the error that "Windows can't sign into your account" and signs me in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deepansh14, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Oh My God !

Will resetting my pc help me to sign into my Microsoft account as it is showing the error that "Windows can't sign into your account" and signs me in with a temporary user profile?

submitted by /u/Deepansh14
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deepansh14, Nov 20, 2019

2. Oh god! Who is working for Nokia?

Oh god! 48 kbps is way too low!!! Even at HE-AACv2! Nokia isn't true of their facts. It sounds **bleep** at that low bitrates. Ogg isn't even capable of that. Try 64 Kbps with HE-AACv2. That will give you roughly -almost- 160 Kbps when decoding. Even that
    is cutting it close. Hope it helps.

ps. nokia customer support sucks.

christo2002, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting...

Oh My God ! [​IMG]

I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to repair the Store Cache as another suggested, but this always stays put. Where is it from and how do I remove it all together? Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Silencious, Nov 20, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Oh My God !

WHY oh WHY??

Oh yeah, that was my problem too.

I finally got tired of making a mess of my computer and decided to learn how to use it the right way. Was not easy for me. I am not a 'computer person.' But I did it. Why not you?

Four Steps To Cure 95% of Computer Problems

BulldogXX, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Oh My God !

1. Oh My God ! - Similar Threads - God

2. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  3. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  4. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?: i have been trying to start minecraft on this laptop for a few hours now. after looking at every possible fix it is absolutely impossible to start it. whenever i run the launcher i get an error -2015294512. i tried everything i could find, from fixes to system to deleting and...
  6. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?: i have been trying to start minecraft on this laptop for a few hours now. after looking at every possible fix it is absolutely impossible to start it. whenever i run the launcher i get an error -2015294512. i tried everything i could find, from fixes to system to deleting and...
  7. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  9. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  10. How on god's green earth can I connect with you to get support?

How on god's green earth can I connect with you to get support?: Hi Microsoft,First off let me say, that for the multi billion dollar company that you are, not having proper reachable customer service really puts a dent on your reputation and customer approval.I'm a teacher for Microsoft products, and as a result of your terrible support...