Windows 10: OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error

Discus and support OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This guide features different solutions to try if you come across OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error. Developed by Mojang Studios,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 7, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error

OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error OHH-NO-Something-went-wrong-Minecraft-error.jpg
    This guide features different solutions to try if you come across OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error. Developed by Mojang Studios, Minecraft is a popular sandbox video game. It’s been more than a decade since the release; still, it has managed to be the go-to option to kill free time till now. However, this […]

This article OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 7, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 7, 2022
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 7, 2022
  4. OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error

Something is wrong with Minecraft

When I add a server to my Minecraft servers list it says unable to connect to server. It also keep saying locating server. I've 9 servers to my Minecraft servers list with the correct server IP and none of them have been found.

Quinn Barrow, May 7, 2022
Thema:

OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error

1. OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?: https://imgur.com/a/WW5DyjJI have successfully made Minecraft portable but cannot get past this error, any fixes?I also need help because the download is stuck at 489 B...
  3. Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?: https://imgur.com/a/WW5DyjJI have successfully made Minecraft portable but cannot get past this error, any fixes?I also need help because the download is stuck at 489 B...
  4. Something went wrong

Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  5. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  6. Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process: I have used one account with my brother for years now, and all of a sudden it's not letting me go onto the account. It loads and then says "something went wrong with the login process." and I've tried everything. We are not technically smart so we find it difficult to follow...
  7. Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process

Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process: I have used one account with my brother for years now, and all of a sudden it's not letting me go onto the account. It loads and then says "something went wrong with the login process." and I've tried everything. We are not technically smart so we find it difficult to follow...
  8. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  9. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  10. Something Went Wrong Error on Log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something Went Wrong Error on Log in: I am getting this error message: Something Went wrong Error, try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/something-went-wrong-error-on-log-in/420281dc-e314-4b6b-9510-0223b741776c