Windows 10: Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer

Discus and support Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm sorry but I am so so so angry. Microsnot updates this computer and DAMN BAMN. Now after a god damn update no matter that ALL settings for sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IAmThatStrange, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer

I'm sorry but I am so so so angry. Microsnot updates this computer and DAMN BAMN.

Now after a god damn update no matter that ALL settings for sleep and the Sceen is set to NEVER EVER. ALL settings every single setting for sleep and stopping the screen is setup to not put it to sleep. But if I stop texting for 5 minutes it it goes bye bye in one damn minute.

Is this the first problem. That is a HUGE NO. Plus research told me that Microsnot does not care if someone's computer is killed.

So
    1. With ALL Screen and Sleep Settings set to NEVER EVER how do I stop it from killing it at one minute? Yeah 5 ****ing minutes.
    2. I now want to NEVER ever allow any other update. How do I stop it.

:)

IAmThatStrange, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer

1. Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer - Similar Threads - please help killing

2. OH LORD HELP ME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OH LORD HELP ME: on my second computer i made specifically for virtual machines i got some pretty insane stuff on there and some very expensive virtual machine software i was recording a video on trying to destroy windows with viruses as fast as possible one of the viruses a really deadly one...
  3. Oh no! - OneDrive & Computer Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oh no! - OneDrive & Computer Files: Before I completely reset my computer, I dragged all of my computer files into my OneDrive account. Then I went about reseting my laptop. I never went to the OneDrive website to see if my files had actially synced. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Now my laptop is reset, OneDrive is...
  4. Oh windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh windows...: Was messing with the permissions for the windows apps folder, as you do. Now I can't run anything as admin and I'm struggling to get the pc to boot to an install disk to get cmd up to fix this mess. May be one of the most asshole it issues I will have with Windows submitted...
  5. Please help - Overstrike is killing all my work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help - Overstrike is killing all my work.: I do not use MS word and the Black Boxy thing is deleting it in any random app that it pleases. Ins key doesn't work. when when I use it with Fn. Please help. I'm on an Acer laptop running windows 10 version 20H2 I probably turned it on by mistake while spamming something...
  6. Oh no!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oh no!: I was using Chrome when I opened a new tab. I went to a website and the whole window went BLAMMO! I clicked some things and it become worse. Was it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oh-no/cd13444d-56fe-4f89-b8e5-43c9b066017e
  7. 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help

'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help: [ATTACH] Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i'm really desperate. I've been stumbling my way into machine learning and have been using anaconda and jupiter notebook. I've had a lot of issues trying to make tensorboard work and after days of...
  8. Windows 10 is killing my computer

Windows 10 is killing my computer: I have never had as many issues with my laptop as I'm having right now. What the hell can I do to fix it? It's slowed down unbelievably and everything takes about 5 minutes to open. This happened after the last update cycle which failed to work on my computer and I'm at a...
  9. Oh no....

Oh no....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/murdered800times [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8236g/oh_no/
  10. windows 10 updates killing wireless adapter drivers please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 updates killing wireless adapter drivers please help: For the better part of a year I've been fighting continual Windows 10 updates that break my wireless adapter's drivers. This experience has been with both the D-Link DWA-192 and a very recent purchase, a TP-Link Archer T9UH. I'll have everything working great, and then...