Windows 10: Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage...

Discus and support Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Uncle-Festers-Uncle [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Uncle-Festers-Uncle, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage...

/u/Uncle-Festers-Uncle, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 17, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage...

onedrive taking up alot of storage windows phone

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Is your phone up-to-date?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How long has your phone had this issue?
    • Have you tried logging in to OneDrive via Edge or other browser to check if the data is still available? You can compare the used storage from the one you're seeing on OneDrive app.
    • Have you tried to check your phone storage to check how your phone storage space is being used? Go to
      Settings > Storage sense > Phone > Apps + games >
      look for OneDrive app, take a screenshot and attach it to your reply.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Dennis Zac, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage...

1. Oh, that's what was taking up all the storage... - Similar Threads - that's was taking

2. Whats taking up this much storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats taking up this much storage?: My name is Aiden and im just a typical gamer and i realized that my computer is so laggy. I just got this computer on Christmas and today when i checked it said my installed apps in settings are using 100gb. I couldn't find the app that was using this much storage. The app...
  3. Whats taking up this much storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats taking up this much storage?: My name is Aiden and im just a typical gamer and i realized that my computer is so laggy. I just got this computer on Christmas and today when i checked it said my installed apps in settings are using 100gb. I couldn't find the app that was using this much storage. The app...
  4. Whats taking up this much storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to see apps taking up all my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see apps taking up all my storage: So in my settings i can see that my apps are taking up a lot of storage but it does not show me apps that add up to the 88Gb. I downloaded treesize but i don't know how to check all my apps and stuff to see what things are taking all my storage. Can someone tell me how to use...
  6. How to see apps taking up all my storage

How to see apps taking up all my storage: So in my settings i can see that my apps are taking up a lot of storage but it does not show me apps that add up to the 88Gb. I downloaded treesize but i don't know how to check all my apps and stuff to see what things are taking all my storage. Can someone tell me how to use...
  7. What is taking up storage?

What is taking up storage?: Hello, I have this problem where I barely have any space left on my 475GB SSD. when I look in settings, it says that installed apps take up around 350GB, but when I click on installed apps, It says that the largest one is 3GB. This is obviously not true. I mostly have games...
  8. What is taking up storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is taking up storage?: Hello, I have this problem where I barely have any space left on my 475GB SSD. when I look in settings, it says that installed apps take up around 350GB, but when I click on installed apps, It says that the largest one is 3GB. This is obviously not true. I mostly have games...
  9. reserved storage taking up all the memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reserved storage taking up all the memory: My laptop has a 32gb hard drive I'm running windows 10 ver 1607 because of reserved storage which seems to be growing theres almost no space left I'm down to around 300meg and its shrinking quickly I don't have anything unnecessary saved on the hard drive, I only use a...
  10. Oh man...what is this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh man...what is this??: [ATTACH] When I use programs such as messenger, whatsapp and various other programs, they start to glitch out a produce what looks like a broken screen. Not sure whats happening here... Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Acer Nitro 5 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU...