Windows 10: oh the bitter taste this has become!!!

Discus and support oh the bitter taste this has become!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I too would like to know why my numerous linux distros works flawlessly. while the garbage i use that came with my pcs ,Cause i paid for it and couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gridmannn, Oct 23, 2020.

1. gridmannn Win User

oh the bitter taste this has become!!!

I too would like to know why my numerous linux distros works flawlessly. while the garbage i use that came with my pcs ,Cause i paid for it and couple programs you know, never works. I spend more time troubleshooting windows than actually do anything that i walked over to it for. i have like probably 15 pcs all dual boot . why you might ask? well when i get fed up with windows, and lets face it -always happens, I press that lil button or rip the power cord out.

Here we are again.

We cant tell if your pc has enough space to continue installing windows 10. Try restarting setup.

Now mind you my pc updated and deleted half my ****. SO i reverted back. Only to come back the next morning to find that it did it again. Now Im furious. I redo everything after reverting back cause nothing works right. Well low and behold. wanna update . WHy would i want to update now after all that . Well everything is buggy as hell and half opens up and freezes. Ok. Yeah i know when an update is available. SOnos does the same. slowly takes things away till its obvious. and now i am suppose to spend more time on windows? This is asinine at this point.

:)

gridmannn, Oct 23, 2020

2. Is there a way to selectively ignore spelling auto-correct in one-off instances?

Another way: allow the auto-correct to take place, then tap on "Fast". The first suggestion should be the word that you originally wrote.

Also, if you always want "Tast" instead of "Fast", you can add "Tast" to the phone's dictionary. Once you have "Tast" somewhere, tap on it, then in the suggestions list, tap on "+ Tast" (it should be at the start of the suggestions list).

If you want to avoid the auto-correct in the first place, make the keyboard disappear (tap somewhere else on the screen, press the back button, etc.), then tap back to where you're composing text and continue.

BrazenDolphin, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting...

oh the bitter taste this has become!!! [​IMG]

I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to repair the Store Cache as another suggested, but this always stays put. Where is it from and how do I remove it all together? Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Silencious, Oct 23, 2020
  4. redmarkus Win User

Broke the screen while opening Lumia 520

Add me to the list of screen breakers...real bitter taste in the mouth...my fingernails are cut short so figured gently prising with a knife in the area shown would do the trick...glass cracked...I feel stupid...but seeing the amount a sales per hour for
    replacement screens on eBay...I know I'm not alone.

redmarkus, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. oh the bitter taste this has become!!! - Similar Threads - bitter taste has

2. Microsoft has become a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has become a scam: I have used Microsoft and windows since they first came into the computing scene and it seems that after Vista came and went bust, Microsoft decided that they had wasted enough money on developing new products and instead simply whittle away at its own usefulness and replace...
  3. Microsoft has become a scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft has become a scam: I have used Microsoft and windows since they first came into the computing scene and it seems that after Vista came and went bust, Microsoft decided that they had wasted enough money on developing new products and instead simply whittle away at its own usefulness and replace...
  4. Windows has become unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has become unresponsive.: I was trying to end a different task via Task Manager accidentally ended a process called Windows Explorer. I had a black screen and I turned the computer off than on again and after I entered the password the entire system froze and became unresponsive exept for the mouse. I...
  5. Windows has become unresponsive.

Windows has become unresponsive.: I was trying to end a different task via Task Manager accidentally ended a process called Windows Explorer. I had a black screen and I turned the computer off than on again and after I entered the password the entire system froze and became unresponsive exept for the mouse. I...
  6. Oh windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh windows...: Was messing with the permissions for the windows apps folder, as you do. Now I can't run anything as admin and I'm struggling to get the pc to boot to an install disk to get cmd up to fix this mess. May be one of the most asshole it issues I will have with Windows submitted...
  7. Oh no!

Oh no!: I was using Chrome when I opened a new tab. I went to a website and the whole window went BLAMMO! I clicked some things and it become worse. Was it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oh-no/cd13444d-56fe-4f89-b8e5-43c9b066017e
  8. Oh Windows

Oh Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cicada3301Cicada [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdwhon/oh_windows/
  9. Oh Boy . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oh Boy . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . This happened, to me before. I was opening a picture, I had downloaded. It, asked. What program to, open with? I, must have picked, the wrong one. And I clicked, use this program, always. Ah, how do I, change the program, that opens the...
  10. Oh no....

Oh no....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/murdered800times [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8236g/oh_no/