Windows 10: Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning

Discus and support Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I’m trying to be supportive as I watch Microsoft stumble into its self-prescribed, rapid-release future. But is there really a strategy here? Or is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning

Read more: https://www.thurrott.com/windows/win...-10-versioning

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 29, 2015

2. Windows defender in Windows 10 64 bit

I think build 10240 is the original release version, so you’ll probably have to wait a bit for the update/upgrade to install. While you’re waiting, you might enjoy reading this unofficial explanation of Windows 10 versioning:

Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning - Thurrott.com

GreginMich, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Update Windows 10

In trying to update latest version window 10 but I get error code Oxc1900208

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

lyvondawadley, Nov 29, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning

It's this more of a blog than news?

BunnyJ, Nov 29, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    And more or less just one of myriad repeating same things over and over.

CountMike, Nov 29, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    True.. but is it "news"?

BunnyJ, Nov 29, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    Mostly yesterday's news, come to think of it, at least a year old news.

CountMike, Nov 29, 2015
  8. Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning

Isn't this Thurrott known for bashing Microsoft for what ever reason he can think up at that moment?

alphanumeric, Nov 29, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Looks like it to me. It's just like the guy from Forbes.

BunnyJ, Nov 29, 2015
  10. I did a quick Google search and it just looked like more of the same.

11. swarfega Win User
    I am sure at some point in the future they will rescind this and release Windows 11.

swarfega, Nov 29, 2015
  12. Who knows what they will do. They've gone from version number, to year of release, to fanciful names, back to version number........... Windows Stardate -307086.6005517503?

13. CountMike New Member

I wouldn't mind as long as it's free or much better/different. They'll be new windows or almost new anyway in couple of years even if name stays same. By the time some Thx and Redstone or whatever shows up it will be pretty different windows by that time.

CountMike, Nov 29, 2015
  14. Crashed Win User
    I kinda like Windows Yogurt. Throw in some probiotics, (whatever that is), and a fruit bottom, and you're all set.

Crashed, Nov 29, 2015
  15. zooburner Win User
    I can't wait for all the improvements

Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning [​IMG]

zooburner, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Oh, the Clarity of Windows 10 Versioning - Similar Threads - Clarity Versioning

2. How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app: Return the Clarity option in photos app Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-stupid-microsoft-can-be-by-removing-the/2ba71984-1a62-4c07-b245-c779c76bdc73
  3. How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app: Return the Clarity option in photos app Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-stupid-microsoft-can-be-by-removing-the/2ba71984-1a62-4c07-b245-c779c76bdc73
  4. How stupid Microsoft can be by removing the Clarity option in photos app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Navigating the Edge Computing Maze: Seeking Clarity and Expert Insight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigating the Edge Computing Maze: Seeking Clarity and Expert Insight: Hey there, I've been diving into the world of edge computing recently, and I must admit, I'm a bit overwhelmed. While I understand the basic concept of processing data closer to the source rather than in a centralized data center, I'm struggling to grasp the finer details and...
  6. Navigating the Edge Computing Maze: Seeking Clarity and Expert Insight

Navigating the Edge Computing Maze: Seeking Clarity and Expert Insight: Hey there, I've been diving into the world of edge computing recently, and I must admit, I'm a bit overwhelmed. While I understand the basic concept of processing data closer to the source rather than in a centralized data center, I'm struggling to grasp the finer details and...
  7. Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?: Hi,I returned from a hiatus in photo editing to find that Microsoft Photos has removed the Clarity/Sharpness adjustment slider that I used all the time! I've logged feedback via the feedback hub but just wondered if anyone knew for sure if it was coming back?My pictures...
  8. Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?

Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?: Hi,I returned from a hiatus in photo editing to find that Microsoft Photos has removed the Clarity/Sharpness adjustment slider that I used all the time! I've logged feedback via the feedback hub but just wondered if anyone knew for sure if it was coming back?My pictures...
  9. Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.: I used the program last week and had the clarity option. Today I went to view and clear up my photos and the format of the program is very different, but I can not find the clarity option. I use this program weekly and really would like to request that this option be placed...
  10. Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.

Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.: I used the program last week and had the clarity option. Today I went to view and clear up my photos and the format of the program is very different, but I can not find the clarity option. I use this program weekly and really would like to request that this option be placed...