Windows 10: Oh you wanted something to erase, let he help

Discus and support Oh you wanted something to erase, let he help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I hope you senior management dies of a protracted illness of horror, maybe dementia in diapers hoping not to aspirate your last sustenance, How's that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by etnaone, Jan 18, 2021.

1. etnaone Win User

Oh you wanted something to erase, let he help

I hope you senior management dies of a protracted illness of horror, maybe dementia in diapers hoping not to aspirate your last sustenance, How's that you ****?

:)

etnaone, Jan 18, 2021
  2. p_o_s_pc Win User

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Jan 18, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 18, 2021
  4. br4dz Win User

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Oh you wanted something to erase, let he help - Similar Threads - wanted something erase

2. So, something is wrong, can you help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So, something is wrong, can you help me?: In summary, my laptop is using two gpu at a time, one is an Intel Uhd Graphics, and the other is a GTX 1650, with a Max-q design of course.I've set my laptop to high performance settings, on the power management, Nvdia control panel, Intel graphics, still no use.Also, is my...
  3. So, something is wrong, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, something is wrong, can you help me?: In summary, my laptop is using two gpu at a time, one is an Intel Uhd Graphics, and the other is a GTX 1650, with a Max-q design of course.I've set my laptop to high performance settings, on the power management, Nvdia control panel, Intel graphics, still no use.Also, is my...
  4. OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error

in Windows 10 News
    OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error: [ATTACH]This guide features different solutions to try if you come across OH NO, Something went wrong Minecraft error. Developed by Mojang Studios, Minecraft is a popular sandbox video game. It’s been more than a decade since the release; still, it has managed to be the go-to...
  5. OH LORD HELP ME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OH LORD HELP ME: on my second computer i made specifically for virtual machines i got some pretty insane stuff on there and some very expensive virtual machine software i was recording a video on trying to destroy windows with viruses as fast as possible one of the viruses a really deadly one...
  6. Oh windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh windows...: Was messing with the permissions for the windows apps folder, as you do. Now I can't run anything as admin and I'm struggling to get the pc to boot to an install disk to get cmd up to fix this mess. May be one of the most asshole it issues I will have with Windows submitted...
  7. Oh no!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oh no!: I was using Chrome when I opened a new tab. I went to a website and the whole window went BLAMMO! I clicked some things and it become worse. Was it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oh-no/cd13444d-56fe-4f89-b8e5-43c9b066017e
  8. Oh no....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh no....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/murdered800times [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8236g/oh_no/
  9. Hey, I want you to help and this is important.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey, I want you to help and this is important.: I have tried multiple methods like sfc /scannow but nothing worked out. So now I am here to ask you guys about this. If you have a PC with windows 10 1809 will you please play a video on YouTube or any player and while it's running place it in a location where the start menu...
  10. Just Wanted To Let You Guys Know Something Pointless To Your Lives

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Wanted To Let You Guys Know Something Pointless To Your Lives: Trying to pick and choose 74 GB of games, and other files out of 200 GB to move over to the small and slow 75 GB IDE HDD to save for doing a clean wipe is very frustrating...... i sure hope its worth it.. This is gunna take awhile 5111