Windows 10: ‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen

Discus and support ‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So this morning I have installed a new Windows 10 on a Laptop. And after Windows 10 installation, I install my O365 software to this laptop and connect... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CyberDaeng, Dec 26, 2019.

1. ‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen

So this morning I have installed a new Windows 10 on a Laptop. And after Windows 10 installation, I install my O365 software to this laptop and connect my work account with this Laptop then enable Ctrl+Alt+Del Login. Then after that I reboot the Laptop, an after I press Ctrl+Alt+Del it normally ask for me a login with default account and an option to switch user and login with my Work Account. But this time, not exist. I have been doing research for several hours now for solution with this matter and all that I have done its not working.

I will be very much appreciate for any advice for this matter...

:)

CyberDaeng, Dec 26, 2019
  2. hpkrekt Win User

missing other user option in login window

This bug is still not solved.

I changed a computer from a domein to a workgroup and the 'other user' on the login screen is missing

and as there are only two users option left I can not use login with an other account then those shown on the login screen

hpkrekt, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Missing "other user" on login screen

I think it was when I updated the computer to the 1709 version of Windows 10 but I cannlt send a screen shot of the login screen but it only shows the local account logins. My home ocmputer also on pro does not show the "other user" option either.

Rstevens_Duckworth, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen

No login prompt at login screen

From the icons in the lower right it looks Shohambs has already done that. These only appear on the login screen AFAIK.

‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen [​IMG]

There should also be a list of one or more user accounts at the lower left, it's this that's missing. Without an account to select there won't be anything to sign in to.

Thema:

‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen

1. ‎Oher user option missing from Login Screen - Similar Threads - ‎Oher user option

2. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  3. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  4. Switch users option is missing for the login screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch users option is missing for the login screen Windows 11: Hi, I can't switch accounts at all. I've tried everything and all the tutorials online are for Windows 10. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-users-option-is-missing-for-the-login/829db451-e26d-4bfe-a344-399d53ce8ceb
  5. Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switch user option missing on login screen Windows 10: Hi EveryoneI am having an issue with a PC at work. It is windows 10, and last night there was a reboot of the machine, this morning I come inand the PC is sitting at a login screen with an account on the screen that hasn't been used in years and no one knows the password...
  6. Standard users missing from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Standard users missing from login screen: Since a system update to build 19042.906 earlier this week, only the administrator user is shown on the login screen. Windows 10 Home Reported fixes don't work. Adding new users doesn't help. Unupdated laptop works OK Can you advise. Thanks...
  7. User account missing from login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account missing from login screen: I cant log in to my main user profile. Previously I had an issue where I was getting notifications saying to set up Windows Hello, although I already had a pin, and when I tried to create a pin, it would ask for my pin to verify identity then the window would just close....
  8. User account missing from login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User account missing from login screen: I cant log in to my main user profile. Previously I had an issue where I was getting notifications saying to set up Windows Hello, although I already had a pin, and when I tried to create a pin, it would ask for my pin to verify identity then the window would just close....
  9. User profile missing from login screen

User profile missing from login screen: I cant log in to my main user profile. Previously I had an issue where I was getting notifications saying to set up Windows Hello, although I already had a pin, and when I tried to create a pin, it would ask for my pin to verify identity then the window would just close....
  10. ‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen

‎"Other user" option is missing from Login Screen: So this morning I have installed a new Windows 10 on a Laptop. And after Windows 10 installation, I install my O365 software to this laptop and connect my work account with this Laptop then enable Ctrl+Alt+Del Login. Then after that I reboot the Laptop, an after I press...