Windows 10: Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

Discus and support Ohnoes! My updates are gone! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What happened to my updates? And so many failures to install them...? (Only thing I did was reinstalling the store by resetting it... But that couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RingTailCoon, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

What happened to my updates? And so many failures to install them...? (Only thing I did was reinstalling the store by resetting it... But that couldn't be it, can it?)

Ohnoes! My updates are gone! [​IMG]

I used to have a long list with updates, but where are they? (I had them installed, see ss)

Some straaaaaaaange stuff's happenin', and I don't like it ONE BIT!

:)

RingTailCoon, Sep 25, 2019

2. Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

What happened to my updates? And so many failures to install them...? (Only thing I did was reinstalling the store by resetting it... But that couldn't be it, can it?)

I used to have a long list with updates, but where are they? (I had them installed, see ss)

Some straaaaaaaange stuff's happenin', and I don't like it ONE BIT!

RingTailCoon, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Ohnoes! My updates are gone! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

1. Ohnoes! My updates are gone! - Similar Threads - Ohnoes updates are

2. All my files are gone. (System Update)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my files are gone. (System Update): So I left my laptop to update my System as it says System update , so it finally finished and there I only one account in my sign - in bar thing. My other account was all my stuff for school and now its missing, it also removed administrator from my laptop, I cannot access...
  3. My computer forced an update and all my documents are gone!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer forced an update and all my documents are gone!!: M My computer forced an update and now when I turn it on, all my stuff is gone. Where are my documents? my pictures? my music??? Please let me know ASAP - I'm freaking out over here...
  4. update gone wrong

update gone wrong: Why did my settings get messed up when I updated to windows format 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-gone-wrong/903608e0-f88e-462e-bb8c-19bfa1b4d220
  5. Response to my question gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Response to my question gone: Response to my question gone. Tech support sent me a message but I did not see it and it is gone. Ideas please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/response-to-my-question-gone/5df63f34-2c7d-4763-abdf-68ae273cce00
  6. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...
  7. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...
  8. my microphone driver is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my microphone driver is gone: there nothing here what do Ido https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-driver-is-gone/59ed5b65-badc-401d-a965-6cb0da683a93
  9. MY **** FILES ARE GONE`

MY **** FILES ARE GONE`: WHY THE **** DID A UPDATE DELETE ALL MY **** FILES! WHAT THE ****? THERE WERE SO MANY IMPORTANT FILES ON THE COMPUTER AND WINDOWS 10 JUST **** WIPED EVERYTHING. HOW THE **** DO I GET IT BACK...
  10. my taskbar is gone

in Windows 10 Support
    my taskbar is gone: Uh,, my taskbar is gone. What should I do? More info: not start, no Win+E, no Win+R & restarting explorer doesn't help. *Sad Also, no virtual desktop either. How can I get outa this? 16589