Windows 10: Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

Discus and support Ohnoes! My updates are gone! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What happened to my updates? And so many failures to install them...? (Only thing I did was reinstalling the store by resetting it... But that couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RingTailCoon, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

What happened to my updates? And so many failures to install them...? (Only thing I did was reinstalling the store by resetting it... But that couldn't be it, can it?)

Ohnoes! My updates are gone! [​IMG]

I used to have a long list with updates, but where are they? (I had them installed, see ss)

Some straaaaaaaange stuff's happenin', and I don't like it ONE BIT!

:)

RingTailCoon, Sep 25, 2019

2. Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

What happened to my updates? And so many failures to install them...? (Only thing I did was reinstalling the store by resetting it... But that couldn't be it, can it?)

I used to have a long list with updates, but where are they? (I had them installed, see ss)

Some straaaaaaaange stuff's happenin', and I don't like it ONE BIT!

RingTailCoon, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Ohnoes! My updates are gone! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

1. Ohnoes! My updates are gone! - Similar Threads - Ohnoes updates are

2. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  3. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  4. In a recent update my perpetual licenses are gone and my sticky notes are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In a recent update my perpetual licenses are gone and my sticky notes are gone: In a recent Microsoft update my perpetual licenses of Word and Excel are gone. I understand these were being phased out, but ALL of my vital STICKY notes are gone. Help how can I get then back....
  5. In a recent update my perpetual licenses are gone and my sticky notes are gone

In a recent update my perpetual licenses are gone and my sticky notes are gone: In a recent Microsoft update my perpetual licenses of Word and Excel are gone. I understand these were being phased out, but ALL of my vital STICKY notes are gone. Help how can I get then back....
  6. In a recent update my perpetual licenses are gone and my sticky notes are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my windows update option is gone help

my windows update option is gone help: Ive been having difficulties downloading the windows 10 update. The option to even check if i have an update is non existent. It’s literally not there. I don’t know what to do. I keep getting warnings that i should check my updates but I can’t since there is no option. I’ve...
  8. my windowns updated and my files are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my windowns updated and my files are gone: So, my windowns 10 update to 11 and all my files in work area disappeared, it was things from my work, and I REALLY need to have them back, what should I do? Thanks since now? submitted by /u/beta_479 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...
  10. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...