Windows 10: “OK” button buried in bottom of window, can't reach it...

Discus and support “OK” button buried in bottom of window, can't reach it... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Outlook 2016, Win10, my paragraph spaces were too large in between. I fixed them and when I went to click on "OK"...it wasn't there. It was buried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adela, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Adela Win User

“OK” button buried in bottom of window, can't reach it...

In Outlook 2016, Win10, my paragraph spaces were too large in between. I fixed them and when I went to click on "OK"...it wasn't there. It was buried at the bottom of its window. I tried to pull it up but it still didn't show it. I tried to reduce or increase the fonts to see if "OK" would reappear, but that window didn't take this change. I tried internet and after many hours I couldn't get even a close solution. You can't find your problem in totally automatic answers. I have a screenshot if I may send it? Please help!

:)

Adela, Jun 1, 2021
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jun 1, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 1, 2021
  4. “OK” button buried in bottom of window, can't reach it...

dannyboy---01, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

“OK” button buried in bottom of window, can't reach it...

1. “OK” button buried in bottom of window, can't reach it... - Similar Threads - “OK” button buried

2. Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window: Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window on first launch, I've just installed itI've tried many things, I have my mind on the Graphics Driver Version warning while starting Bf1, It says that I require xx.xx.xx.xx.4539and have a lower version of the Card. I...
  3. Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window: Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window on first launch, I've just installed itI've tried many things, I have my mind on the Graphics Driver Version warning while starting Bf1, It says that I require xx.xx.xx.xx.4539and have a lower version of the Card. I...
  4. Google Chrome Opens and is buried in the bottom RH corner of my screen , almost invisible.....

Google Chrome Opens and is buried in the bottom RH corner of my screen , almost invisible.....: As of a few months back. when I open Google Chrome it is buried in the bottom RH corner of my screen .. such that I try to open it again as it is barely visible. I then drag it to the middle of the screen and then maximize it.. It opens and closes to maximum almost every time...
  5. Google Chrome Opens and is buried in the bottom RH corner of my screen , almost invisible.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome Opens and is buried in the bottom RH corner of my screen , almost invisible.....: As of a few months back. when I open Google Chrome it is buried in the bottom RH corner of my screen .. such that I try to open it again as it is barely visible. I then drag it to the middle of the screen and then maximize it.. It opens and closes to maximum almost every time...
  6. windows button in bottom left

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows button in bottom left: So... ive made the switch to windows 10 and for some reason the windows button is a gigabyte smart switch feature instead of actually being the windows 10 button with its features...
  7. This site can't be reached.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This site can't be reached.: Please help me with This site can't be reached. Will open YouTube and Google but not Wells Fargo. for example. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached/3fd712af-fcee-4ea9-8dce-e13e9c2d5f26
  8. Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom: [ATTACH] See this thread (now locked) https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3kptq9/flip_taskbar_order_i_want_to_put_the_taskbar_on/ I want the same - on the left is nice but after years of start being bottom left if would make the change easier to make if I could...
  9. "This site can't be reached"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This site can't be reached": Hi, I am having issues launching other websites and it keeps displaying "this site can't be reached". Do you have any idea what is happening? And how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your response....
  10. Can't Reach This Page

Can't Reach This Page: I keep getting Can't Reach This Page every time I right click and then click open new tab. How come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-this-page/5acf2d4f-66a2-484c-ab64-19d7a2a1fbee