Windows 10: ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi

Discus and support ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can you output from headphone and HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertPrusakiewicz, Apr 27, 2019.

1. ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi

can you output from headphone and HDMI

:)

RobertPrusakiewicz, Apr 27, 2019

2. HDMI to TV will not work now !!

It could be a bad splitter in your HDMI adapters. Try changing it to see if it helps.

Turn on your HDMI TV or HDMI speaker and only then boot your PC. Then turn off the TV or speaker, unplug the devices altogether, wait for one minute, plug them back in and turn them on again. Now that you refreshed your HDMI connection, follow the steps listed
    below.

Make sure that your HDMI device is the Default Device

First things first, if your HDMI device is not set as the default device, the HDMI output is unavailable. Here’s how you can set the HDMI device as the Default Device:

Right-click on the volume icon on the task bar.

Select ‘Playback devices’ > in the newly open Playback tab, simply select Digital Output Device or HDMI.

Select ‘Set Default’ > click OK. Now, the HDMI sound output is set as default.

Also, make sure that the ‘Show disconnected devices’ option is enabled, so that your PC can display all the devices connected to it.

If you need more help, please continue to engage with us. We want to help you through this.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Is it possible to play sound through headphones and HDMI output simultaneously?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that it is not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously.

But you can watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
    • Left click playback devices
    • Right click HDMI
    • Select Disable.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 27, 2019
  4. ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi

No HDMI audio output

I have connected the monitor X23T-1 from Fujitsu, which has built-in speakers, with my graphics card Nvidia Geforce GT 230 via an HDMI cable at both ends. I have installed the latest graphics card driver. In the OSD menu of the X23T-1 I have selected HDMI
    Audio in the section Input. In the system control panel of Nvidia I have selected X23T-1 the HDMI audio device. In Windows 10 however I do not get the option of selecting an HDMI audio device even if I let display disabled and disconnected devices. I have
    also installed the latest Realtek audio driver but in the Realtek HD Audio-Manager there is no HDMI output device. I know that the speakers, the cable and the graphics card work properly because they worked properly with another mainboard but I also know that
    I had some difficulties to enable the audio sound over HDMI at that time but finally it worked but now I do not know how I made it. I also know that I need Realtek HDMI Output instead of Realtek Digital Output in the device manager but it is just not there.
    Can you help me?

CarlaFromNYC, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi

1. ok got to work from hdmi and speaker but can output go from headset and hdmi - Similar Threads - got hdmi speaker

2. Audio from speakers not working with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio from speakers not working with HDMI cable: I just bought a Minis Forum UM690 with Windows 11. My setup is really easy, my pc is connected to the monitor with an HDMI cable and the speakers are connected to the monitor with a jack cable. In the audio settings as default I have "Digital Audio HDMI" with the image of the...
  3. Audio from speakers not working with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio from speakers not working with HDMI cable: I just bought a Minis Forum UM690 with Windows 11. My setup is really easy, my pc is connected to the monitor with an HDMI cable and the speakers are connected to the monitor with a jack cable. In the audio settings as default I have "Digital Audio HDMI" with the image of the...
  4. HDMI output stopped not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI output stopped not working: HDMI output stopped not working after windows 11 update. I cannot detect my monitor and all my device drivers are up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output-stopped-not-working/b2a38766-95ff-41ba-9024-05ae0a4acc91
  5. hdmi output

in Windows 10 Customization
    hdmi output: i am not getting any sound or video from my hdmi. what should i try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output/aa63273e-1a66-495a-b272-d3d32d8495fb
  6. Hdmi audio output from a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hdmi audio output from a website: While listening to my favorite fm station from the internet, kdfc.com, through an hdmi cable to my stereo reciever, Sony STR DH-510, my audio signal stops when my laptop screen Lenovo Windows 10 goes dark after the screen saver times out. How do I keep my screen saver alive...
  7. Prevent the hdmi from going to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Prevent the hdmi from going to sleep: HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0686no I have two monitors connected. Another DVI port and another HDMI port.I want the DVI port to go to sleep and the HDMI port to stay active when the monitor is in sleep mode.I listen to music and watch movies through the HDMI port and...
  8. HDMI Output quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI Output quit working: We have been watching a series on Amazon Prime Video for 3 days and now my laptop just quit sending the screen video and audio through the HDMI port to our TV. Any ideas how to check or fix the HDMI port?...
  9. HDMI output from PC no longer works?

HDMI output from PC no longer works?: I run a dual display setup: primary monitor is connected via DP and second via HDMI. Everything has been working fine for an entire year until last week. My second monitor suddenly could no longer be detected. The screen says "No signal" and my display settings on Windows...
  10. HDMI output

HDMI output: I'm trying to run a projector from my Windows 10 laptop using HDMI to HDMI cable. The projector only shows background and taskbar. Using VGA to VGA cable worked fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-output/b3789904-ff58-4127-8138-ead5ae41f305