Windows 10: Ok guys who thinks they can solve this one I post what may be the solution at the end

Discus and support Ok guys who thinks they can solve this one I post what may be the solution at the end in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Process 4 a system process is unkillable. I found out using process explorer that it loads hidden, system, non readable files called pagefile.sys,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarcLisevich, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Ok guys who thinks they can solve this one I post what may be the solution at the end

Process 4 a system process is unkillable. I found out using process explorer that it loads hidden, system, non readable files called pagefile.sys, hyberfil.sys and swapfile.sys, who's attributes cannot be changed. These load subprocesses

When testing out a new hard drive, a fresh install image, and no internet connection. The virus persists. The process it runs is is unkillable and has several offshoots as well each which respawn when killed.

The setup makes the disk in read only mode, although for some reason it is possible to save files. Accessing it through the recovery console fails.

attributes disk clear readonly fails

icacls fails

takedown fails

Of course system restore fails

system reset fails. of course all the other stuff fails

Everything fails including an install from the sources directory.

I think I may have the solution and who made it so that this sort of thing is possible in the first place.

I am coming into the Microsoft store. I don't want them to get all bogged down by this. So I took some steps.

And a solution to this all would be easy if Microsoft provided install medium without an Internet Connection.

:)

MarcLisevich, Nov 13, 2018
  2. VirusTech Win User

Ok guys!!

We said that many times man. No offense but if people got problems better go back 2-3 pages and read what other people suggest.

VirusTech, Nov 13, 2018
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 13, 2018
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Ok guys who thinks they can solve this one I post what may be the solution at the end

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Ok guys who thinks they can solve this one I post what may be the solution at the end [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• Ok guys who thinks they can solve this one I post what may be the solution at the end [​IMG]
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

Ok guys who thinks they can solve this one I post what may be the solution at the end

1. Ok guys who thinks they can solve this one I post what may be the solution at the end - Similar Threads - guys thinks solve

2. Who does microsoft think they are?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who does microsoft think they are?: I'm trying to access sites for my business and Microsoft keeps saying you need to ask to use this site. EVERY STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS ARE WRONG ON THIS SITE. If you comment with a link to this **** of a site that is microsoft.com i hope you receive a...
  3. Who does microsoft think they are?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who does microsoft think they are?: I'm trying to access sites for my business and Microsoft keeps saying you need to ask to use this site. EVERY STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS ARE WRONG ON THIS SITE. If you comment with a link to this **** of a site that is microsoft.com i hope you receive a...
  4. Ok guys I need help with my ping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ok guys I need help with my ping: How is it that I can load a 1080p video on YouTube in 2 seconds but my ping hits 500 while gaming (csgo)? Can someone please help me out here? submitted by /u/br_igris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmpstn/ok_guys_i_need_help_with_my_ping/
  5. guys i solve the unlock full game but it entersjust one time then if i replayed it they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    guys i solve the unlock full game but it entersjust one time then if i replayed it they...: hi i am having a problem with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-i-solve-the-unlock-full-game-but-it/237cea24-ef6a-49f7-bced-4f790089b7f1
  6. Request : Any one who has EDID_Override key in registry may post ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Request : Any one who has EDID_Override key in registry may post ?: So I have been revising MS EDID_Override behavior as i got interested in it after reading a post , unfortunately all documentations found at MS docs are busted , like for example in this link https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...-monitor-edids they strictly stress in case...
  7. I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think this is a one drive error not able to find any solutions: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\edkje\OneDrive\Desktop\20191129_193108_Normal.m4a'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. No idea how to come close to solving this...
  8. A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve

A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve: No one, including various MS Tec Advisors, has been able to cure a long standing problem with the Store desktop app. I cannot purchase upgrades to apps, or even install an app which requires prior payment. I get a notice 'Something went wrong'. Yes,I know --- but what can be...
  9. What are the general duties of an IT guy who is contracted annually to maintain ten...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are the general duties of an IT guy who is contracted annually to maintain ten...: What should the contract cover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-general-duties-of-an-it-guy-who-is/49befd7e-cbf8-49fc-be53-fc47ff40f567
  10. Batch file: Who can solve this mystery?

Batch file: Who can solve this mystery?: I recenty migrated to Windows 10 from XP. Years ago, I made a batch file, ping.bat, to test my Internet connection and DNS server: ping 98.139.183.24 ping yahoo.com ping nytimes.com pause It works fine in XP, but when I run it in Windows 10, it goes into an endless...