Windows 10: ok i have a personal account and a buissness account i set up computer with my personal...

Discus and support ok i have a personal account and a buissness account i set up computer with my personal... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; this is the error message I get when tring to link the two please help This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by shawnamoore, Jan 10, 2020.

1. ok i have a personal account and a buissness account i set up computer with my personal...

this is the error message I get when tring to link the two please help

This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

:)

shawnamoore, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account-Remove Cloud Backup of Personal Settings question

Hi,
    I looked at my Microsoft Account and under the Devices Menu at the top for my PC I noticed a More Actions dropdown list saying Remove cloud backup of personal settings which talks about turning off syncing first and then clicking on Remove button and then removing the PC from the backed up devices in OneDrive which is never listed in Windows 10. There is also another option in the More Actions dropdown menu for the PC in my Microsoft account saying Remove PC.
    For what purpose would you use these two options ? (Remove cloud backup of personal settings and Remove PC)

sportsfan148, Jan 10, 2020
  4. HOJO Win User

ok i have a personal account and a buissness account i set up computer with my personal...

Personal User Account Hijacked by Microsoft

Be right, wrong or indifferent, I set my PC up to not require a logon. Then one morning when I fired up the PC, all of sudden I had a Microsoft Logon screen requiring a password. I did have an old Passport account, but never really used it, obviously MS hadn't forgotten. My personal PC user account had been completely removed and the only user account was now the Passport account. I know for a fact it was done without my knowledge or concurrence. Any idea how this could occur? Research indicated I could set up a local account and then remove the MS account. However, setting up a local account seems to require the use of a email (Preferably MS, of course) account and password, which I do not want to do. Any suggestions?

Thema:

ok i have a personal account and a buissness account i set up computer with my personal...

1. ok i have a personal account and a buissness account i set up computer with my personal... - Similar Threads - personal account buissness

2. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  3. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  4. If I have a child Microsoft account but I want to set up a personal computer where I am an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have a child Microsoft account but I want to set up a personal computer where I am an...: My family has it set up where I am marked as a child so that I can have time restrictions set. I bought a new laptop and tried setting it up using the child account and it says I can’t use it because I don’t have time and neither requesting more time or manually adding any...
  5. If I have a child Microsoft account but I want to set up a personal computer where I am an...

If I have a child Microsoft account but I want to set up a personal computer where I am an...: My family has it set up where I am marked as a child so that I can have time restrictions set. I bought a new laptop and tried setting it up using the child account and it says I can’t use it because I don’t have time and neither requesting more time or manually adding any...
  6. my personal account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my personal account: Hello, I am trying to make sure my personal account has been closed. And trying to find out what my monthly bill will be and when is it due? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-account/1f255020-786b-403e-947b-cdd31efeb826
  7. my personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my personal account: Hello, I am trying to make sure my personal account has been closed. And trying to find out what my monthly bill will be and when is it due? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-account/1f255020-786b-403e-947b-cdd31efeb826
  8. my personal account

9. My personal account is multiple times at Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    My personal account is multiple times at Settings: Hello, When I go to Settings >> Accounts >> Your info, I see my account the exactly same 3 times: [ATTACH] I never had added another user to my computer. I had installed Windows 10 a few days ago. I'm using a personal Microsoft Account hotmail, outlook, live. Any...
  10. Copy settings from personal account to work account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy settings from personal account to work account: I've been using a Win10 laptop for work for quite some time with my personal MS account as login. Now I want to use my work mail as login using Azure AD for better integration with MS 365. But I have made a lot of changes, that I would like to copy to my work account....