Windows 10: Ok I have a question

Discus and support Ok I have a question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; if I have a java account does that mean I'm legally allowed to use altening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by josiahRiggs, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Ok I have a question

if I have a java account does that mean I'm legally allowed to use altening?

:)

josiahRiggs, Jun 4, 2021
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile Ok I have a question :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Jun 4, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 4, 2021
  4. lse123 Win User

Ok I have a question

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Ok I have a question

1. Ok I have a question - Similar Threads - question

2. 3 Laptop & related questions

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Laptop & related questions: Questions are related to possible use of a (pending) Lenovo, thin laptop instead of current Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop machine-- 1. Problem: Not enough USB ports. I've consistently had not great success with port extenders. I haven't cheaped out--used Anker products. After a...
  3. Re:Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus..."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re:Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus...": Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus..." - KB2267602 was the last defender update that installed. There is usually a daily update and there still is on my other laptop with WIndows 10 OS. Is there a known fix for this? "The other...
  4. Virtualbox questions

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtualbox questions: I'm currently rebuilding my system and would like to explore some options with virtualbox. When I install win10, I would like to have a virtual install of Windows 7 using virtualbox. How large is the Vb-Win7 install? Could I have VB-win7 running on a USB/other HD as opposed...
  5. Question: I can't access network share through IP, but works on FQDN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question: I can't access network share through IP, but works on FQDN: It's the darndest thing and I can't figure it out so I'm asking. I've got my Win10-pro home server in my HOSTS file to the same IP, but when I navigate to the share at \\10.50.1.50\share I get a Network Error "Windows cannot access \\10.50.1.50\share. Contact your network...
  6. fast question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    fast question: how do i change the date of birth in minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fast-question/e0a21780-7d3c-40e4-8ac7-b7141c4d0583
  7. New Install Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Install Question: Just tried to boot up and found my PC is dead. After much messing around with various things, it appears either my mobo or my CPU has died. (Sabretooth 990FX and AM3+). Either way, I'm looking at replacing both with something a bit more up to date. I'll also upgrade the HD's...
  8. Windows 10 Credentials Problems and Questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Credentials Problems and Questions: Couple of questions:#1: Saw no request for a user/password when reinstalling Windows 10. I was asked for my Microsoft site ID during install which is my email and a password given a long time ago, plus asked for PIN#. The PIN# is what I use to logon to my Windows 10 machine....
  9. Multiple monitors question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple monitors question: So I have 3 monitors and a tv connected to the pc. I wonder if there’s a way to say manage all open windows from a tv, with other monitors turned off. I want to be able to access all open windows from every monitor I guess. Like if I’m watching something on a tv I turn my...
  10. File Explorer Question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Question.: So I recently reinstalled windows 10.My Problem is, before I would open File Explorer and be able to see and expand all drives and folders in a tree. By clicking on a plus sign.Since the the reinstall I can only click on a single drive to see it's folders , but cant see the...