Windows 10: Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others

Discus and support Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok, so I have a problem that I can't even screenshot. Basically If i leave some screen on for hours example leaving some game like minecraft open for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DerpyPlayz18, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others

Ok, so I have a problem that I can't even screenshot. Basically If i leave some screen on for hours example leaving some game like minecraft open for hours without using the pc, i see the shape of the ui on top of other screens. As I can't screenshot this thing as it appears fine i'm gonna reproduce it by photoshopping.

I leave an app like this for hours

Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others [​IMG]

Then this happens when I open another app look closely, the screen that i left is shown everywhere

Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others eb9e065d-67e8-4648-8935-66456d7f4549?upload=true.png

:)

DerpyPlayz18, Jul 13, 2020

2. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Jul 13, 2020
  3. System Image Problem

Bill,

Could you elaborate on the Nick's Data? I've already done a Sys Img to G: drive.
    What is a Belarc Advisor audit?

Rebooting now to see if drives stay the same.

--
    Nick

caddman6425, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Ikaruga Win User

Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others

Strange lags in all games on mid range pc which i have built

OK we gonna go serious here: So plan ahead when you will have time (maybe on the weekend).

- You will need to remove everything from the case.
    - put the motherboard on the table top of its box or on a big book, and connect only the :
    • PSU,
    • graphics card
    • CPU+cooler
    • 1 ram stick.
    So no SSD, HDD, other system fans or any other card,etc. Now check if it hangs in the bios or not. If there is a problem, then you will need to test it with an other PSU first, then with an other graphics card if the PSU was ok.
    But if you had no problem with the 1st step, then put in the second ram and test again. If still no problem connect the ssd... hdd.... other parts... until you find the faulty part. And yes it's important that you remove everything from the case, maybe there is a screw somewhere connecting something...

Ikaruga, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others

1. Ok, I have an unexplainable problem Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others - Similar Threads - unexplainable problem Seeing

2. I have an unexplained charge on my card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have an unexplained charge on my card: I have an unexplained charge on my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-unexplained-charge-on-my-card/6e8b433f-75b1-4818-be6d-d59299ae7131
  3. blue screen with unexplained problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen with unexplained problem: Hello, I keep having my computer blue screen with error 139 which is error subsist to subsist. Here is the error message. Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 139Parameter 1: eacParameter 2: ffffc40f09a47500Parameter 3: ffffc40f09a47458Parameter 4: 0OS...
  4. I have a problem with the image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with the image: I recently upgraded my graphic card to GT710 and when I want to install Windows 10 or 11, this problem appears in the image.I don't mean those spots. I mean the letters and the side of the picture are mixed upI don't have this problem on Windows 7 and 8.1, but on Windows 10,...
  5. I have a problem with the image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with the image: I recently upgraded my graphic card to GT710 and when I want to install Windows 10 or 11, this problem appears in the image.I don't mean those spots. I mean the letters and the side of the picture are mixed upI don't have this problem on Windows 7 and 8.1, but on Windows 10,...
  6. I have a problem with the image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unexplained mirroring problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unexplained mirroring problem: Hi everybody, I have an employable problem, I use a laptop with W10 to mirror on the tv with an amazon stick and its default software but it crashes if instead I use the Iphone with the Airscreen app as a source it works without problems, the same software however does not...
  8. Graphic issue Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others Images explain and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic issue Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others Images explain and...: Ok, so I have a problem that I can't even screenshot. Basically If i leave some screen on for hours example leaving some game like minecraft open for hours without using the pc, i see the shape of the ui on top of other screens. As I can't screenshot this thing as it is only...
  9. Graphic issue Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others Images explain and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic issue Seeing images that were on for hours on top of others Images explain and...: Ok, so I have a problem that I can't even screenshot. Basically If i leave some screen on for hours example leaving some game like minecraft open for hours without using the pc, i see the shape of the ui on top of other screens. As I can't screenshot this thing as it appears...
  10. I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok: I keep having connection problems with Bingo but all the other games work ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-connection-problems-with-bingo-but/d21fdd79-77a1-4f7b-afe5-4f38ca5c9724