Windows 10: OK I'm having a problem with Facebook and I Can't Contact them.

Discus and support OK I'm having a problem with Facebook and I Can't Contact them. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OK, I asked a similar question yesterday. I've been locked out of my Facebook accout on the PC. For some reason I can get in on my Android. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DenitaArnold_800, Feb 11, 2020.

1. OK I'm having a problem with Facebook and I Can't Contact them.

OK, I asked a similar question yesterday. I've been locked out of my Facebook accout on the PC.

For some reason I can get in on my Android. However, the PC account tells me I've violated a rule.

I even gave them my ID proving who I am. I didn't want to, but I thought I had to. Because

Facebook doesn't have a contact, I can't prove I'm who I am other than my ID. What can I do?

If you can't help can you link me to someone who can?
    I don't understand why I can't get on my android app but not PC

Please help

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Feb 11, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Valisch Win User
    Facebook Contact not showing up in Contact-Hub

Hey there,

I do have a very strange problem.

Two of my facebook contacts aren't showing up inside the people hub.

Neither are new posts displayed nor can I see these contacts in my contact list.

I'm totally sure I haven't blocked them nor have I turned on the feature to only display

facebook contacts that are in my contact list already.

Strange thing is when using the facebook app for WP7 the contacts are there in my friends list.

I totally can't figure out what that's all about.

Any suggestions?

Valisch, Feb 11, 2020
  4. OK I'm having a problem with Facebook and I Can't Contact them.

Facebook

I know Facebook has been having problems on my Windows too.

I suggest that you contact their support:

1. Discuss your issue with the Facebook community.

Check out
      our forum
      to get support from other Facebook users.

Bill Smithers, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

OK I'm having a problem with Facebook and I Can't Contact them.

1. OK I'm having a problem with Facebook and I Can't Contact them. - Similar Threads - I'm having problem

2. I can't use Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Facebook: I've got this problem for a week. All other websites still work properly. But when i tried to login into my Facebook account, this appearedSo I used the diagnostics and it showed this:I need to fix it ASAP. Somebody help me!...
  3. I can't use Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use Facebook: I've got this problem for a week. All other websites still work properly. But when i tried to login into my Facebook account, this appearedSo I used the diagnostics and it showed this:I need to fix it ASAP. Somebody help me!...
  4. I'm having an error issue and I can't access certain applications when clicking on them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an error issue and I can't access certain applications when clicking on them.: Hi there, I would like to have some help regarding issues relating to the operating system, Mircosoft 10. I have received this error attached as an image below. Whenever I tried to access certain applications and software like "Settings" by click on it, it doesn't do...
  5. I'm having an error issue and I can't access certain applications when clicking on them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having an error issue and I can't access certain applications when clicking on them.: Hi there, I would like to have some help regarding issues relating to the operating system, Mircosoft 10. I have received this error attached as an image below. Whenever I tried to access certain applications and software like "Settings" by click on it, it doesn't do...
  6. I'm having an error issue and I can't access certain applications when clicking on them.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Ok I have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok I have a question: if I have a java account does that mean I'm legally allowed to use altening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-i-have-a-question/e2c7e6dc-a0db-45a1-8012-76324bfee93b
  8. I have saved some outlook contact folders. I want to bcc them to contact groups.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have saved some outlook contact folders. I want to bcc them to contact groups.: I have saved some outlook contact folders. I want to bcc them to contact groups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-saved-some-outlook-contact-folders-i-want/64d87635-2cf4-4a2f-b0da-bfb0c613390b
  9. I'm having a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a problem: I have multiple USB devices connected, my mouse, keyboard, a wireless USB thing for wifi, and an audio interface. The wifi USB and interface keep cutting out and I don't know what to do. can someone help me please? submitted by /u/krutchieeater466 [link] [comments]...
  10. I'm having problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having problems: I'm going to sell my pc but it seems like the pc doesn't want to factory reset what can I do? submitted by /u/happerkapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff8gpw/im_having_problems/