Windows 10: Ok I’ve run into a little bit of a problem here

Discus and support Ok I’ve run into a little bit of a problem here in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently installed amd chipset drivers they obviously messed something up and i ended up blue screening. Now every time I boot my pc it come up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Epic-one23, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Ok I’ve run into a little bit of a problem here

I recently installed amd chipset drivers they obviously messed something up and i ended up blue screening. Now every time I boot my pc it come up with the troubleshooting options. I’ve tried system restore and have tried to get into safe mode but every single time I try it boots me back to the troubleshooting menu. Is resetting this pc the only option?

All helps appreciated and any reason as to why I can’t boot into safe mode would also help thanks.

submitted by /u/Epic-one23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Epic-one23, Jun 2, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 2, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Ok I’ve run into a little bit of a problem here

Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Ok I’ve run into a little bit of a problem here

1. Ok I’ve run into a little bit of a problem here - Similar Threads - I’ve run little

2. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  3. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  4. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. alright i may need a LITTLE bit of help here like IMMEDIANT HELP

alright i may need a LITTLE bit of help here like IMMEDIANT HELP: so i have lots of computers at my house all built by me all insane processors and graphics cards and that but recently one of my computers the main server computer with some modding as you can tell i can do by my username i havent been able to log on these are some possible...
  6. A little problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A little problem.: Hello! I am a little kid who wants to get into streaming, but my mic is too quiet. Every time i go into the recording tab in the sound control panel, it freezes and i have to force quit it, i have seen some people have the same problem and found a video on youtube on how to...
  7. A little bit problem.

A little bit problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my pc, I don't use it for a few minutes, around 15-20 minutes, the screen shows me a blue screen, after a few mouse clicks it returns to its settings I have disabled the sleep and shutdown mode options automatic. Can you help me with this issue,...
  8. A bit confused here...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A bit confused here...: Hello everybody. I'll try to keep this one as short as possible, if you need any more details, just reply obviously. So, I installed on my Acer Nitro AN515-31 the Windows 10 Enterprise I like installing and uninstalling the OS, testing different stuff, yes, this is a test...
  9. So I need a little bit of help here.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I need a little bit of help here.: I was trying to update from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in a Lenovo Z40-70 i think, when it finishes serching for updates and also finishes to check if my computer is capable of running Windows 10 I get a message saying that I need to Update my Realtek Bluetooth drivers, I...
  10. Will 64 bit win 10 pro run on this system ok

in Windows 10 Support
    Will 64 bit win 10 pro run on this system ok: Intel(r) core(Tm)2 cpu 6320 @ 1.86ghz 1.86ghz Ram 4.00 32 bit os but key I have supports 32/64 bit versions x64 based processor So will 64 bit run better for me than 32 51415