Windows 10: Ok microsoft im tired of bad computing and bad computer protection

Discus and support Ok microsoft im tired of bad computing and bad computer protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community I have recently downloaded malware on one of my computers this is a black screen malware I found this out after a few DAYS of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DariusSteger, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Ok microsoft im tired of bad computing and bad computer protection

Dear Microsoft Community I have recently downloaded malware on one of my computers this is a black screen malware I found this out after a few DAYS of searching the internet. I am tired of this. here is one of my Complaint. Upgrade windows Sercurity. I Dont like when it notifies me that there is malware or unwanted software on an app and its Completly fine no. now back to my problem so after i found that my computer had "black screen malware" it was back to searching. we tried everything and it failed... not one thing worked. i was hopeless, Untill I was like "hey" lets wipe all the computer files Including windows operating systems. Welp the reinstallation failed as soon as I woke up in the morning. Now Im hopeless now Im stuck with a computer that is Slow/Laggy/Ect. now Im blaming this on Microsoft if anybody can help me I will be happy that you could maybe help me fix this.

Ps. Microsoft you can do better than this :/ also Microsoft support could need more improvement.

From. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DariusSteger, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Bad system config info

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The error Bad System Config means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. It would be great, if you can help us with the details requested below:

• When do you get the error message?
    • Does the computer boot to the Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Ok microsoft im tired of bad computing and bad computer protection

Bad Module info

Hello Richard,

We still can't identify the possible causes of having a bad module on your Windows 10 computer. For us to isolate and assist your issue better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you only getting this error when launching games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Ok microsoft im tired of bad computing and bad computer protection

1. Ok microsoft im tired of bad computing and bad computer protection - Similar Threads - microsoft tired bad

2. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  3. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  4. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer badly messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer badly messed up: I'll get straight to the point to not bother you with unneeded information.I tried factory restarting my Windows 11 computer with the reset settings Remove everything > Local reinstall > Clean data, Delete files from all drivesThen I got the message "There was a problem...
  6. Computer badly messed up

Computer badly messed up: I'll get straight to the point to not bother you with unneeded information.I tried factory restarting my Windows 11 computer with the reset settings Remove everything > Local reinstall > Clean data, Delete files from all drivesThen I got the message "There was a problem...
  7. New Computer Battery Is Very Bad

New Computer Battery Is Very Bad: To keep it brief, I got a new computer in August but I started using it in September. It's a Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ACH16. For at least a month after I got it, the battery was so LONG, I think I cried. I could do anything on it and I'd never see a percentage drop. I used...
  8. Bad wifi on computer suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad wifi on computer suddenly: I have a router that has a speed of around 200 mbps. Everything seemed fine and the Wi-Fi on my computer was 200 mbps as usual and one day the Wi-Fi speed on my computer dropped down to around 30-40 mbps randomly. I restarted my computer to see if that would do anything and...
  9. Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer: I recently moved my computer and switched to a wifi connection from an ethernet connection, but now I can't even load any site because it says they can't be reached, and I know it's not this spot or the internet because I'm on my phone right now at the desk and my wifi works...
  10. Computer's Bad Habits

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer's Bad Habits: Hello, My win 10 computer developed recently bad habits. Every day, about 2 hours after turning it on, a notice on the screen that "new updates are ready, scheduled restart or restart now..", so I select restart, and again the blue screen "working on updates" which ends...