Windows 10: OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen after updates now DVD is...

Discus and support OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen after updates now DVD is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen a badge a message that says its going to scan and user password noit workin this after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by georgebailey5, Jun 10, 2019.

1. OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen after updates now DVD is...

OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen a badge a message that says its going to scan and user password noit workin this after microsoft win 10 updates Brand new thre days old laptop up dates and then same happens locked out of machine? Have to wipe hard drive and piggy back operating system to get it to work? nothing wroing with laptop or functioning after two weeks of finding drivees Now up dates have been om had loads of trouble and find DVD now not working appears in bios take out put in caddy onto laptop works fine? all I need is for you to stop mucking about with updates that destroy my work lock me out and tell me why my HL-DTR-ST DVD DRAM GH24NSD0AT is dead in water un installed took it out rebboted shut gown put back in and still not working but seen in bios and if hirens tools searches

:)

georgebailey5, Jun 10, 2019

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jun 10, 2019
  3. GautamJha Win User
    Home screen blank

Windows Phone
    • Microsoft Lumia 532 Dual SIM

From the last 1 week, My phone automatically switches off even if there is enough battery in my phone. Today when I was playing a game from my phone then again at that instant my phone automatically switched off and now when I switch on my phone, the home
    screen is blank.I can only see the lock screen and when I swipe down from my lock screen, everything is blank, I can still recieve calls and by holding the right button, I can even make calls but except the time and battery above, I cannnot see anything on
    the screen.

Please suggest or help me, I have bought this phone only 4 months ago.

GautamJha, Jun 10, 2019
  4. OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen after updates now DVD is...

Unable to burn a project onto a blank DVD!!

Many thanks but even after completing all your suggestions my drive still refuses to acknowledge a blank DVD when inserted.

The drive is a HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GH70N [Optical drive] and I haven't changed anything recently that, as far as I know, could cause an issue. I did have a new hard drive installed in January but it hasn't been a problem. I have looked on the Hitachi site but
    a search draws a blank. Any further suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

David Easton, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen after updates now DVD is...

1. OK once again 4 times in as many months I have had blank screen after updates now DVD is... - Similar Threads - once again times

2. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network: My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its not my network provider error.I just had blue screen once then no network no matter how many times i reboot or change cable.I...
  3. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network: My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its not my network provider error.I just had blue screen once then no network no matter how many times i reboot or change cable.I...
  4. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    again for this monthly update: As expected, update has an error on my machine. Last month I was barely retrieve it by performing clean installation. I dont care about my apps since I can re install it anytime but the files needs to back up again. I dont want to perform another clean installation for this...
  5. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    again for this monthly update: As expected, update has an error on my machine. Last month I was barely retrieve it by performing clean installation. I dont care about my apps since I can re install it anytime but the files needs to back up again. I dont want to perform another clean installation for this...
  6. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have had a Spectre x360 for about a month now, and I'd say at least once a day the Wi-Fi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had a Spectre x360 for about a month now, and I'd say at least once a day the Wi-Fi...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/manvreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmi9pd/i_have_had_a_spectre_x360_for_about_a_month_now/
  8. Cannot update failed many times over many months!

Cannot update failed many times over many months!: Hello, I cannot update my laptop. Have tried many times over many months! Now says my computer is not supported. But it should be able to update. On 1803. Need to be on 1909. Can you come on it remotely and sort it please? I have Assure cover. Thank you. Fran Carpenter...
  9. BLANK screen, again, with Feb. update.

BLANK screen, again, with Feb. update.: For some reason, and I suspect it has to do with bio-metric device I disabled, about every three or four months I get a blank screen after an update. When I don’t get the blank screen, usually after the restart, I see a command window open an states something to the effect of...
  10. I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e63qqm/i_have_had_these_issues_for_months_and_i_have/