Windows 10: Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?

Discus and support Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I recently updated my computer, and when I turned it back on the following day, I realised that my pc had been wiped. Like, nearly everything had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ProxiaYT, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?

So, I recently updated my computer, and when I turned it back on the following day, I realised that my pc had been wiped. Like, nearly everything had just vanished. All files, pictures, some apps stayed and some didn't. But most of my stuff was gone.

I did some digging and something similar to this happened with an update last year, but after following the steps to uninstall the update, that didn't help either.

I turned my pc back on today and everything was wiped again, it's as if nothing saves no matter what.

Additionally, it's like someone's controlling the pc, as I got this notification: "Your administrator or organization has set your device's diagnostic data level to: Basic"

What the hell does that mean? This is MY pc, always has been. So who is this "administrator" it's talking about. My pc just feels like a restricted mess. It's like I'm using a school computer. This shit sucks.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Because, I sure as hell don't.

submitted by /u/ProxiaYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ProxiaYT, Mar 22, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 22, 2021
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Mar 22, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc?

1. Ok seriously, what the hell is wrong with my pc? - Similar Threads - seriously hell wrong

2. What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?: I literally couldn't even try including a screenshot if I'd like to since it wouldn't even capture the whole issue. I've reinstalled the snipping tool just last week, and it was working fine again until today. Whenever I'm trying to screenshot a game NOT THE MAIN DESKTOP, it...
  3. What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the hell is wrong with the default snipping tool?: I literally couldn't even try including a screenshot if I'd like to since it wouldn't even capture the whole issue. I've reinstalled the snipping tool just last week, and it was working fine again until today. Whenever I'm trying to screenshot a game NOT THE MAIN DESKTOP, it...
  4. What the hell is going on on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the hell is going on on my pc: My pc screen suddenly goes into black screen for seconds and it will be back to normal this always happen everyday can someone please help me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-going-on-on-my-pc/1a451631-aa74-46cd-b8f4-753f2abcf91f
  5. What the hell is going on on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the hell is going on on my pc: My pc screen suddenly goes into black screen for seconds and it will be back to normal this always happen everyday can someone please help me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-hell-is-going-on-on-my-pc/1a451631-aa74-46cd-b8f4-753f2abcf91f
  6. What the hell is going on on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What The Hell Is THIS?

in Windows 10 Support
    What The Hell Is THIS?: Friday night, after a day in the salt mines, I came home, awakened computer from a much-deserved slumber, and saw this!: I didn't click on anything. I was able to 'X' out of the ones on the right and left. I clicked on Desktop, and the 2 in the middle disappeared. Does...
  8. What the hell is wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the hell is wrong with my computer: One day i was plugging in my ethernet cable to pc, and after i plugged it in my pc crashed and rebooted, my pc runs windows 10 and when it crashed and rebooted it fucking booted windows 7??? Please help is this bad submitted by /u/famemark7 [link] [comments]...
  9. What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC: hey guys everytime I try to factory reset or reset on safe mode my pc always turns my monitor off saying no signal then later decides it will display to my monitor but nothing happens so in the whole time frame all my pc does is not display anything to my monitor and nothing...
  10. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft, are they serious?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft, are they serious?: Can anyone actually read these instructions and not be confused, has to be about the biggest pile of garbage I have seen written in my entire life, I am a well educated man and this just comes off as insanely difficult to understand. Microsoft...please hire some...