Windows 10: ok, so even after declining it, my PC just randomly restarted when I was about to join my...

Discus and support ok, so even after declining it, my PC just randomly restarted when I was about to join my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; right now it's at the update screen, which says cleaning up, and it's at 0% there is disk activity, but that's all... what can I do to escape this hell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xbox_Series_X, Nov 19, 2020.

1. ok, so even after declining it, my PC just randomly restarted when I was about to join my...

right now it's at the update screen, which says cleaning up, and it's at 0% there is disk activity, but that's all... what can I do to escape this hell

submitted by /u/Xbox_Series_X
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xbox_Series_X, Nov 19, 2020

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Tau45 Win User
    Pc restarts randomly

I've got a problem with my pc, it restarts randomly without any bsod, I get event 41 only. Can it be caused by bus speed spikes? Here are some I saw:

ok, so even after declining it, my PC just randomly restarted when I was about to join my... 4brp7d5zwgs4-png.png

ok, so even after declining it, my PC just randomly restarted when I was about to join my... 6e4084lck2gg-png.png

As you can see the cpu multiplier is set to 40. The bus looks like raising close to 103MHz, it doesn't seem ok.

Here's the setup:
    PSU: Corsair VS 450W
    MOBO: MSI H81M-P33
    CPU: Pentium G3258 @4ghz 1.2V
    RAM: Crucial 8GB 1600MHz CL11
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX950
    HDD: Samsung SP2504C
    ODD: Asus DRW-24F1ST
    Windows 10 64-bit

It's crazy because I can run world of tanks and it will restart over and over, then I would run gta 5 and it will be fine.

Tau45, Nov 19, 2020
  4. ok, so even after declining it, my PC just randomly restarted when I was about to join my...

Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

ok, so even after declining it, my PC just randomly restarted when I was about to join my...

1. ok, so even after declining it, my PC just randomly restarted when I was about to join my... - Similar Threads - declining randomly restarted

2. Hello, so my pc just keeps restarting randomly when it restarts randomly my monitor turns...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, so my pc just keeps restarting randomly when it restarts randomly my monitor turns...: I also got a blue screen of death and the error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and in the event viewer i got a A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Corrected Machine CheckError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID:...
  3. Hello, so my pc just keeps restarting randomly when it restarts randomly my monitor turns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, so my pc just keeps restarting randomly when it restarts randomly my monitor turns...: I also got a blue screen of death and the error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and in the event viewer i got a A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Corrected Machine CheckError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID:...
  4. Hello, so my pc just keeps restarting randomly when it restarts randomly my monitor turns...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...

Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...: Please help me if you have a solution comment it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-so-one-day-i-turned-on-my-pc-and-when-i-logged/858d314c-8cae-429b-b0c8-e5cba7c7fa87
  6. Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...: Please help me if you have a solution comment it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-so-one-day-i-turned-on-my-pc-and-when-i-logged/858d314c-8cae-429b-b0c8-e5cba7c7fa87
  7. Ok so one day i turned on my pc and when i logged in,the file explorer started restarting...

8. My PC just randomly went black and restarted on me.

My PC just randomly went black and restarted on me.: My PC just randomly went black and restarted on me. I checked my Event Viewer and it says it was caused by a bugcheck or something of that nature. GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 Super CPU: Intel Core i7 9700k RAM: 16GB Ram Motherboard: MSI Z390-A Pro...
  9. My PC just randomly restart

My PC just randomly restart: Hi, I would like to ask you, how to investigate issue with working with my PC and from nowhere it restart.Some info:- Desktop PC with Windows 10 PRO version 20H2- I have antivirus so I don't expect any virus at least for now.- I have latest updates of MS- last unexpected...
  10. My PC just started randomly restarting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC just started randomly restarting.: This started like 2 days ago. There is no BSOD and it mostly happens when my PC is idling, not during gaming or other heavy tasks. Today It happened 7 times. When I look at event viewer, there is one thing in common before every restart. 'FileCrypt' and 'npsvctrig' always...