Windows 10: Ok so i just got a new windows 10 pc for christmas and i cant connect to internet on it....

Discus and support Ok so i just got a new windows 10 pc for christmas and i cant connect to internet on it.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/FabreMyMoosee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efflwh/ok_so_i_just_got_a_new_windows_10_pc_for/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FabreMyMoosee, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Ok so i just got a new windows 10 pc for christmas and i cant connect to internet on it....

/u/FabreMyMoosee, Dec 25, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Ok so i just got a new windows 10 pc for christmas and i cant connect to internet on it....

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Ok so i just got a new windows 10 pc for christmas and i cant connect to internet on it....

1. Ok so i just got a new windows 10 pc for christmas and i cant connect to internet on it.... - Similar Threads - got christmas cant

2. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to the internet: i got a new pc and got a wifi adapter so obviously i put in everything i installed the drives aswell when i try connect to my internet with the wifi adapter it says unable to connect to network and when i troubleshoot it all it said was you have no preferred wireless networks...
  3. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to the internet: i got a new pc and got a wifi adapter so obviously i put in everything i installed the drives aswell when i try connect to my internet with the wifi adapter it says unable to connect to network and when i troubleshoot it all it said was you have no preferred wireless networks...
  4. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  6. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  7. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. i got a new gaming pc for christmas and i dontt know how to get the activaition key for...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i got a new gaming pc for christmas and i dontt know how to get the activaition key for...: i got a new gaming pc for christmas and i dontt know how to get the activaition key for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-gaming-pc-for-christmas-and-i-dontt/fba61662-ccdb-4c4a-95af-7e2e8fa8e7da
  9. Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.: Yes this is a real question. I just started up the computer and set some things up, However everytime I try connecting to the internet it tells me “Can’t connect to this network.” submitted by /u/LiLVettel [link] [comments]...
  10. ok, so i just got windows, and used a product key. it worked fine for like, a week, and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ok, so i just got windows, and used a product key. it worked fine for like, a week, and...: what do i do submitted by /u/Chexreflect [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdnhwy/ok_so_i_just_got_windows_and_used_a_product_key/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifehacker new windows computer christmas 2019