Windows 10: Ok , so I need help with my sound devices.

Discus and support Ok , so I need help with my sound devices. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So for the past month I've had this problem with a sound device called Digital Output, It wasnt there until I updated to windows 10. I had had this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PheonixTheDuck, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Ok , so I need help with my sound devices.

So for the past month I've had this problem with a sound device called Digital Output, It wasnt there until I updated to windows 10. I had had this problem before but I forgot how I fixed it and what I had remembered no longer worked. I updated from windows 8.1 to 10 about two to three months ago so I can no longer revert back to 8.1.

So the real problem comes in when I try to disable digital output and switch to my Headset. It says that there are no sound devices plugged in. I try troubleshooting but it says everything is fine. All my headsets and digital output are up to date. If I turn digital output on I can open volume mixer but all of my programs run their sound through that and not my headset, and the few that do have recently stopped working, it no longer has any sound. I really need this problem fixed asap I do a lot of video's online and I play a lot of games with friends and I can no longer hear them and I'm frankly just tired of having no sound.*Mad

:)

PheonixTheDuck, Jan 25, 2016

2. i need help with my sound!

Hi Billy,

To resolve this issue, this issue could have happened due to driver issues. We suggest that you download and run the troubleshooter on this link:

Fix sound problems.

Let us know if you need any assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jan 25, 2016
  3. i need help with my sound!

for some reason my all my sound but my discord keeps cutting off when my friends talk. How do i fix??

Billyhaxinton, Jan 25, 2016
  4. fireberd Win User

Ok , so I need help with my sound devices.

fireberd, Jan 26, 2016
Thema:

Ok , so I need help with my sound devices.

1. Ok , so I need help with my sound devices. - Similar Threads - need help sound

2. So I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I need help with my pc: So when my pc starts it says choose a os but it has windows 11 on Volume3 and the same for the other one and idk what to do about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-need-help-with-my-pc/0ac38e0a-3984-4c08-b375-17396fa5d71e
  3. So I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I need help with my pc: So when my pc starts it says choose a os but it has windows 11 on Volume3 and the same for the other one and idk what to do about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-need-help-with-my-pc/0ac38e0a-3984-4c08-b375-17396fa5d71e
  4. So I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OK so.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OK so.: running a program for windows xp on windows 7pro does not work for me. it puts the screen in a D-sub out of range mode. I have tried making the resalution windows xp res pak 2 and make the resoloution for windows xp. i think the porblem is wiht the screen but there are not...
  6. OK so.

OK so.: running a program for windows xp on windows 7pro does not work for me. it puts the screen in a D-sub out of range mode. I have tried making the resalution windows xp res pak 2 and make the resoloution for windows xp. i think the porblem is wiht the screen but there are not...
  7. devices drivers are missing in my laptop so please i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    devices drivers are missing in my laptop so please i need help: my leptop devices usb driver are missing so please i need help.and my leptop working are very solving , and windows are not auto update , due to all these reasons i am very upset...
  8. devices drivers are missing in my laptop so please i need help

devices drivers are missing in my laptop so please i need help: my leptop devices usb driver are missing so please i need help.and my leptop working are very solving , and windows are not auto update , due to all these reasons i am very upset...
  9. Ok guys I need help with my ping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ok guys I need help with my ping: How is it that I can load a 1080p video on YouTube in 2 seconds but my ping hits 500 while gaming (csgo)? Can someone please help me out here? submitted by /u/br_igris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmpstn/ok_guys_i_need_help_with_my_ping/
  10. Ok so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ok so: How do I open Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 2004 submitted by /u/ili_razvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/he1t0e/ok_so/