Windows 10: ok so i reinstalled windows 10 pro today and after i did that my cpu usage was at 100% most...

Discus and support ok so i reinstalled windows 10 pro today and after i did that my cpu usage was at 100% most... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XTosssotox [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XTosssotox, Feb 28, 2020.

1. ok so i reinstalled windows 10 pro today and after i did that my cpu usage was at 100% most...

/u/XTosssotox, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Rambopkr Win User

windows 10 100% cpu usage

Thanks for reply.

I tried all above method you mentioned but still my newly installed windows 10 pro without any software or app running. CPU usage is 100%. I also attached the snap shot of task manager.

brother i just switch from windows 8.1 which was running very fine. but as I update to windows 10 after 3-4 days CPU usage to 100%. then I Created the Bootable usb of windows 10. and installed new windows yesterday. But still my CPU usage is 100% .

Processor i5 2310

Ram 8GB

ok so i reinstalled windows 10 pro today and after i did that my cpu usage was at 100% most... e4c78a38-b818-4a24-9470-76e21cc3574f.png

Rambopkr, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Wysiwig Win User
    cpu usage at 100%

CPU usage at 100% from start up for no apparently good reason. Service Host appears to be the problem but I cant narrow it down more than that at present.

Any suggestions?

I am using Windows 10 full release version 64 bit.

Wysiwig, Feb 28, 2020
  4. ok so i reinstalled windows 10 pro today and after i did that my cpu usage was at 100% most...

Windows 10 CPU Usage 100%

Just upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago. Everything works fine, pretty happy with it. Although today I opened up Task Manager and noticed that my CPU usage is at 100% without anything running. Doesn't affect my laptops performance, no lag during high
    graphical applications. Is this a visual bug or something like this?

Alexander Polischuk, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

ok so i reinstalled windows 10 pro today and after i did that my cpu usage was at 100% most...

1. ok so i reinstalled windows 10 pro today and after i did that my cpu usage was at 100% most... - Similar Threads - reinstalled pro today

2. 100% cpu usage after boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% cpu usage after boot: Basically when i boot my pc after few seconds my CPU starts running at 100% but it goes to normal once i open the task manager, it doesnt leave me the time to look at which process is using the cpu. i first noticed this when i booted my pc and went afk, came back and saw the...
  3. My usage of CPU is so high or even 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My usage of CPU is so high or even 100%: My CPU usage when I run Chrome my CPU will go around 60-80%, and it goes down to normal like 20% in 2 sec. and when I run the game Rainbow 6 it took me like 10 mins and my computer just lag and freeze. when it starts my fans are like an airplane engine. and 100% for sure....
  4. Windows 10 CPU 100% usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 CPU 100% usage: I was windows 7 user and lover... I used to play games online like PUBGM on emulator with 60 FPS then I got the news about Microsoft shutting down windows 7 on January 2020. To keep my PC safe from viruses I decided to Install windows 10 and I also updated the windows 10 to...
  5. windows 10 100%cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 100%cpu usage: i've just upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 but i have noticed that this windows uses 100% of my cpu and i dont know why. beside that i have good pc: i5 2gen 8gb ram nvidia 1050ti 4gb ive tried few solutions for this problem like viewing which task or services use alot...
  6. 100% cpu usage

100% cpu usage: Once i booted today, i realised after a few minutes that my pc was acting extremely slow and jittery. I had open task manager and noticed my CPU was at extreme loads of 80-100%. The top 2 processes were "appmodel" "Serivce host: Remote procedure". It seems that the least...
  7. 100% CPU Usage after upgrading to Windows 10

100% CPU Usage after upgrading to Windows 10: I had a Windows 7 Professional and then thought about upgrading to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is coming to end. When I upgraded to Windows 10 i got a random Blue Screen. My PC restarted i opened Task Manager and there it is 100% CPU Usage non-stop. Its really annoying i read...
  8. Windows 10 CPU Usage 100%

Windows 10 CPU Usage 100%: Hi! I have been having problems with my CPU usage. It's always 100%, but nothing is running in the background. When I open Task Manager, the percentages jump up and down really weirdly. Once there is Task Manager using 70% of CPU, one second later it goes back down... Then...
  9. CPU USAGE 100% After update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CPU USAGE 100% After update: Hello After windows Update My CPU going crazy It working on 100% and Freezing screen, So i reinstalled and installled Fresh 1903 but still freezing, same as 1809 with last update, i just tested Cpu And GPu aslow RAM everything is good with em, how can i fix this...
  10. Disk usage 100 after reinstall Windows 10 Pro

Disk usage 100 after reinstall Windows 10 Pro: Hi, i am sorry if i post this question here. So, recently I've been reinstall my Windows 10 because "startup repair" infinite loop. But now i face a different problem after installing Windows 10 Pro (with license). When i turn on my PC, it goes smoothly until reach the...