Windows 10: Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school...

Discus and support Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HELP i might get fined... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lets go 979, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school...

HELP i might get fined

:)

Lets go 979, Dec 5, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

school account has blocked my usage to home PC

Hi kaylosinclair

I am Dave, I will help you with this,

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

Select Emails and Accounts, if the school Email is listed there, remove it.

Select Access Work or School, if the school Email is listed there, remove it.

Close the Settings App and restart (not shut down) your PC.

DaveM121, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Plankton Win User
    School Login locking down Personal PC

In the USA, every school district of every county of every state.....the IT departments do/have different login systems. Here in my state, county, school district......they use something called Chalkboard. Which in itself is independent of any browser on any PC, school or personal. So what the OP is going through doesn't happen.

I wish I could be more helpful.

Note: I was just informed that my school district tells students not to use personal PC to access the School network.As that's how a few hacks happened. I would just recommend using the school provided laptops.

Plankton, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school...

School account is blocking virus and threat protection on my pc

Hi Card -

Go into Settings > Accounts > Access Work & School, find the school account to right click and Disconnect.

Now you can remove it. I would ask your school's IT desk how you can use Teams on your PC without having your personal PC's control turned over to the school. Often a school's Group Policy for a connected student's PC is the same as for the school's own computers, which is too much for most personal users. But if you can tolerate it, I'd ask them what they've done with your virus protection.

If they cannot work this out for you, then I'd not have a school account on my personal PC. If you must, then I'd shrink C to install another Windows install in a Dual Boot which you use for the school and have it's Group Policy isolated to that separate install and not on your personal one. The steps to do this are the same as for this dual boot: https://nerdschalk.com/how-to-dual-boot-windows...

Feel free to ask back any questions. If you'll post back detailed results then I may know what to suggest next, if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school...

1. Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school... - Similar Threads - reset admin school

2. Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school...: HELP i might get fined https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-so-i-reset-my-pc-and-i-have-admin-on-my-school/499123f7-410d-412d-89a5-f253aa620b70
  3. Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ok so i reset my pc and i have admin on my school pc. Is there anyway to let my school...: HELP i might get fined https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-so-i-reset-my-pc-and-i-have-admin-on-my-school/499123f7-410d-412d-89a5-f253aa620b70
  4. My pc will only let me sign in with work or school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will only let me sign in with work or school: Hi, I need help quick My PC will not let me into windows, so not past the startup screen as I can only login with a work or school account, how do I fix this. Please help.......
  5. My pc will only let me sign in with work or school

My pc will only let me sign in with work or school: Hi, I need help quick My PC will not let me into windows, so not past the startup screen as I can only login with a work or school account, how do I fix this. Please help.......
  6. I can't disconnect my school account from my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't disconnect my school account from my pc: I can't disconnect my work account from my pc, I've done the regular steps, go to settings, accounts, access work or school, and then disconnect. I can do everything but disconnect, because the disconnect button is greyed out, and idk how to change this. How do I fix...
  7. I can't disconnect my school account from my pc

I can't disconnect my school account from my pc: I can't disconnect my work account from my pc, I've done the regular steps, go to settings, accounts, access work or school, and then disconnect. I can do everything but disconnect, because the disconnect button is greyed out, and idk how to change this. How do I fix...
  8. I can't disconnect my school account from my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My PC is controlled by the school?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC is controlled by the school?: I am a student programmer and have been getting this notification whenever I try to compile codes on VS, etc : "your administrator requires a security scan of this item. the scan could take up to 10 seconds" My problem with this is that I am the administrator and in fact,...
  10. School obtained access to my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    School obtained access to my PC?: So. Basicaly with this **** virus. My school decided to start interactive school work with Microsoft accounts. I installed the office packet. Logged and everything was perfect. But now.. I can't save in C:\, Like im not the Administrator.. I uninstalled the office packet,...