Windows 10: Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device.

Discus and support Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, so, I want to install minecraft windows 10, and I recently had to reset my PC and re-install it, and it was installed before I had to reset, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EvacTouch, Oct 8, 2019.

1. EvacTouch Win User

Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device.

Ok, so, I want to install minecraft windows 10, and I recently had to reset my PC and re-install it, and it was installed before I had to reset, but now it says: This app is not compatible with this device.

Im on a laptop, and its windows 10, and I have to use "Store", but when I got it before I had to reset I used Microsoft Store and that isnt on my laptop, how can I fix this?

:)

EvacTouch, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Liam BLT Win User

trying to redeem free windows 10 minecraft, says im not signed in but i am

i have bought PC minecraft and i am trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but i cant it says im not signed in but i am

Liam BLT, Oct 8, 2019
  3. 0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device.

Minecraft Error in Windows 10

Hi Nicolamc,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to install Minecraft in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install Minecraft in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device. - Similar Threads - was trying install

2. it says i dont own minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i dont own minecraft windows 10: so i got minecraft java edition back in 2017 and i redeemed minecraft windows 10 edition and i played for a while and now the store says i dont own it...
  3. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?: Hello, We purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. How many laptops can we have the Minecraft installed? We have dozens of laptops. Can we purchase 1 license and install on all of our laptops? Or do we have to purchase one license for each laptop? Thanks....
  5. im trying to scan and error message says i need a wia driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im trying to scan and error message says i need a wia driver: when i try to scan from my desktop like i always have before. now i just started getting an error message saying i need a WIA driver (windows pro 10 64 bit) ) Printer is a Brother MFC-J485DW)...
  6. I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just made an account and im trying to change the gamer tag but it is saying i already...: im using a pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-made-an-account-and-im-trying-to-change-the/54e3acd2-496a-4bc1-a6c8-f32ad9ca18be"
  7. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, the same one I redeemed the code on, (I checked my order...
  8. I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.: I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but when i try to download it says no device found. did i buy the wrong thing ? I want to play on PC. but it says xbox on the top !...
  9. minecraft im store gekauft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft im store gekauft: habe eben minecraft im Microsoft store gekauft, aber wo ist jetzt der download? Geld ging auch ab vom Konto?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-im-store-gekauft/60428f0a-e779-42ae-a5ea-c8c2ca4087f6
  10. Ok , so I need help with my sound devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ok , so I need help with my sound devices.: So for the past month I've had this problem with a sound device called Digital Output, It wasnt there until I updated to windows 10. I had had this problem before but I forgot how I fixed it and what I had remembered no longer worked. I updated from windows 8.1 to 10 about...