Windows 10: Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device.

Discus and support Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, so, I want to install minecraft windows 10, and I recently had to reset my PC and re-install it, and it was installed before I had to reset, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EvacTouch, Oct 8, 2019.

1. EvacTouch Win User

Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device.

Ok, so, I want to install minecraft windows 10, and I recently had to reset my PC and re-install it, and it was installed before I had to reset, but now it says: This app is not compatible with this device.

Im on a laptop, and its windows 10, and I have to use "Store", but when I got it before I had to reset I used Microsoft Store and that isnt on my laptop, how can I fix this?

:)

EvacTouch, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Liam BLT Win User

trying to redeem free windows 10 minecraft, says im not signed in but i am

i have bought PC minecraft and i am trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but i cant it says im not signed in but i am

Liam BLT, Oct 8, 2019
  3. 0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device.

Minecraft Error in Windows 10

Hi Nicolamc,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to install Minecraft in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install Minecraft in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device. - Similar Threads - was trying install

2. I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried installing tableau public saying windows compatibility that I should check...: Settings issues .not opening my tableau public on my windows 11.it downloaded and error saying change settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-installing-tableau-public-saying-windows/64277211-fc7a-498f-ba5b-2bdf5a0b0d8a
  3. I try to install Minecraft for windows 10, but it just says idle and doesnt install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to install Minecraft for windows 10, but it just says idle and doesnt install.: ive been trying to install minecraft windows 10 but the bar just says idle and doesnt install or do anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-install-minecraft-for-windows-10-but-it/30cc9f08-5310-4476-b3de-eec8e972729f
  4. I try to install Minecraft for windows 10, but it just says idle and doesnt install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to install Minecraft for windows 10, but it just says idle and doesnt install.: ive been trying to install minecraft windows 10 but the bar just says idle and doesnt install or do anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-install-minecraft-for-windows-10-but-it/30cc9f08-5310-4476-b3de-eec8e972729f
  5. Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices: I bought the minecraft master collection and when I go to install it, it says that I don't have any devices linked but when I check my devices my PC is showing. No option for a refund either....
  6. im trying to download minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im trying to download minecraft: i have resently changed over to pc and i want to download minecraft there too. i have it on xbox and i cant seem to find out how to download it on pc. i have searched it up on both the xbox store and the minecraft store. i have The ultimate gamepass and i still cant? i dont...
  7. Ok so im on my new PC and i bought and played Minecraft Windows 10 edition. but now when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok so im on my new PC and i bought and played Minecraft Windows 10 edition. but now when i...: This is on my new pc where i only didint switch out the harddrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-so-im-on-my-new-pc-and-i-bought-and-played/d50339ae-95a0-46c9-8c0a-1aa30080debd
  8. Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im trying to install this but it keeps saying this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dudepi3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idnzhg/im_trying_to_install_this_but_it_keeps_saying_this/
  9. Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device": I went and signed into my personal email to buy the game and then tried to install it to find an error message saying that it is not compatible with this device windows 10, this happens with I try to use the ... option to the right of install/play. If I click install/ play,...
  10. No compatible device for minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No compatible device for minecraft windows 10: I bought my son minecraft windows 10 version but he has no compatible device to download it on. Is there any way to return or exchange it for a nintendo switch or phone version of minecraft instead?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does minecraft not compatible with my windows 10 laptop

2. why is minecraft not compatible

3. minecraft windows 10 edition not compatible

4. minecraft not compatible with windows 10,
  5. minecraft not compatible with this device,
  6. minecraft for windows 10 not compatible with this device,
  7. why is my computer not compatible with minecraft,
  8. minecraft is not compatible with my device windows 10 edition,
  9. minecraft windows 10 not compatible,
  10. minecraft for windows this app is not compatible,
  11. trying to install minecraft windows 10,