Windows 10: Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...

Discus and support Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, well I have a small mini next to me on my desk where my desktop and i am. I hook the mini to the tv above me with a hdmi. So it was just sitting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HermanGray, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...

Ok, well I have a small mini next to me on my desk where my desktop and i am. I hook the mini to the tv above me with a hdmi. So it was just sitting there in sleep mode. Out of nowhere I hear it kicking on making odd noises since i didnt touch its keyboard etc to wake it. I turned the Tv on to see what it was doing and it started flashing the bios out of nowhere. I have no idea but it was just getting started. 5 seconds later the keyboard warning popped up and it said it was locked for the bios flash So i was like wth ok i have no choice but to let it finish lol. Well I sat here doing what I

:)

HermanGray, Apr 20, 2022
  2. trt740 Win User

ATI Radeon 2900 XT 512MB Bios Flash

why are you flashing your bios

trt740, Apr 20, 2022
  3. ATI Radeon 2900 XT 512MB Bios Flash

Ok, i'm new here to these forums, I have read for days on how to flash the bios for my Radeon 2900, but I can't completely understand how to. Can somebody please explain to me step by step on how to do this, reading from everybody, and everybodies different ways of doing it is just confusing.

Thank you.

Chicken Patty, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...

Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...

1. Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain... - Similar Threads - BIOS flashing question

2. Bios update question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios update question: Hello, I have noticed each time I have updated my bios it registered an additional device to my MS account. I am wondering why as I have not changed my hardware, just updated the motherboard bios. IS this the fault of the motherboard manufacture or is it how MS perceives a...
  3. Bios update question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios update question: Hello, I have noticed each time I have updated my bios it registered an additional device to my MS account. I am wondering why as I have not changed my hardware, just updated the motherboard bios. IS this the fault of the motherboard manufacture or is it how MS perceives a...
  4. Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok this is a BIOS flashing question, While the update is in progress and yeah ill explain...: Ok, well I have a small mini next to me on my desk where my desktop and i am. I hook the mini to the tv above me with a hdmi. So it was just sitting there in sleep mode. Out of nowhere I hear it kicking on making odd noises since i didnt touch its keyboard etc to wake it. I...
  5. BIOS Flash Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS Flash Update: Hello! Just recently I've been trying to install MSI Drivers for my BIOS. It came with two files that I couldn't simply run through windows. I looked up a video and everyone put the bios update file in a USB Flash Drive. The problem is, I don't have a USB Flash Drive. Can I...
  6. Bios Update Questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios Update Questions: Dell xps 15 9550 Windows 10 Pro i5-6300hq processor 8gb ram 250gb ssd samsung hard drive. There is also a 32gb mini ssd hard drive that comes along with it? Im not sure how to explain this. But basically everything i download goes to my samsung ssd. I bought this laptop...
  7. Bios Update Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Bios Update Questions: Dell xps 15 9550 Windows 10 Pro i5-6300hq processor 8gb ram 250gb ssd samsung hard drive. There is also a 32gb mini ssd hard drive that comes along with it? Im not sure how to explain this. But basically everything i download goes to my samsung ssd. I bought this laptop...
  8. Updates Flashing the BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updates Flashing the BIOS: Yes it was Microsoft Windows turned my laptop on this morning it immediately went to the install updates only options I had was install and restart or install and shut down so restarted and the pc immediately flashed the BIOS and now will not boot into windows...
  9. Is Adobe Flash OK?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Adobe Flash OK?: Hi I'm not very tech savvy, I want to be able to play some games in my browser and flash is required for most of these. I have a laptop that runs on windows (hp envy 13t) and wanted to check that installing flash isnt going to greatly slow it down or mess up performance in...
  10. Yeah!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Yeah!!!!!!: I've finally got Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10074! I like it except for the start menu mod by Brink doesn't work [img] . 5750